Pandora mascot?

Well someone made an awesome Pandora woman that was the console as an anime style woman?

Yeah where is that pic again now?

Think that was the one I really liked too, the guy done a lot of great artwork I remember checking out his website too... who done that again...?

krxIX2b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite (you could easily add wings for the real evil dragon):

pandasaur.jpg

Not bad either but too cute for my taste:

panda_ora.png

Panda's are lame, they are really poorly adapted in a lot of ways so i dont think they are a good choice for a mascot, sends out the wrong message (and the panda mascot has been overdone many times by various organisations). I do think the dragon idea is good, perhaps some kind of female mascot might be good though, after all Pandora is a girls name.

Maybe fuse the two and have some kind of dragon-lady?

I honestly think Open Pandora should stay away from any type of mascot. Mascots are usually linked to products that are geared towards children. Logos on the other hand, define a brand.

pand_02.jpg

IMO this is all we need.

It might be more worth putting graphic design effort towards something for a pandora-sucessor, since Ed has said if (its that if again!) he were to create a successor, it wouldn't be branded "pandora".

I think 'Dragon Box' is a decent name for a future brand, as claimed already by the website.

Would work for any future gaming 'box' I'd say.

Mascots are usually linked to products that are geared towards children.
Like cigarettes. :p
On a serious note, I'm going to rain on everyone's parade and suggest that if ED really wants to disenfranchise from Craig and do his own thing, we probably shouldn't be talking about a mascot at all: nothing that we can "claim" in the future that could then be linked directly back to the existing Pandora. When (if) a spiritual successor is ever developed we should throw every bit of marketing tactic we can muster at it, but for right now, if you want to produce a "mascot", don't plan on getting too attached to it, just in case ;)

Back