Pandora Order

probably around 4000 i would imagine

i have

and nope, no one can have my order number :)

Most people who post in this section have an order in. There are a few regulars who are going to wait for the second batch.

I woundering why.... Is there gouing to be some extra stuff for second batch? Or they just scary and want to read feedbacks from pandora owners before they will be totaly shure?

There won't be any extras for the second batch. Maybe a little less stress and anxiety. ;) People are waiting for a variety of reasons. Some don't want to spend money right now, some want to wait until the OS and software library is more established, stuff like that.

I had an order since just after the credit card problems - and they opened up the 1st batch again. Probably about 1 year ago? (been following it since its conception though - already had a gp32 and a gp2x bought from Craig)

There are a number of trolls that just want the project to fail - but just ignore them ;)

Ollonk said:
I've been following the project for two years, placed my order in February.

I placed an order in about January last year...I do wonder where I am in the Grand List of Pandora First Batchers. I haven't requested my position as it won't change the outcome...

Last edited by a moderator:
My first pre-order date is October 3, 2008. (PayPal)
My re-pre-order date is December 29, 2008. (Credit Card)
My re-re-pre-order date is February 5, 2009. (Cashier's Check)

I have no idea what my order number is.
I know my order number, but not the order in which my order occurs within the grand numbering scheme.

Atm i dont recall when i preordered mine, however im fairly new compared to some other posters.

NeoTheFox said:
Most people who post in this section have an order in. There are a few regulars who are going to wait for the second batch.

I woundering why.... Is there gouing to be some extra stuff for second batch? Or they just scary and want to read feedbacks from pandora owners before they will be totaly shure?

I am a regular reader of this forum because I think that this is an amazing, unique project. But I am not sure what I would do with this device, so I have not preordered so far.

I don't expect anything more with the second batch. And I know I will have to pay more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question ^^

But I'm just happy to say that I have ordered one too ^^ oOOOOOOOOOOOOH woouuuuuuuUUAAAAAAAAH clap clap clap ^^.

What I will do with ? play, code, read my mail, may be design a mobile robot using PWM. But surely have fun \0/

Back