Pandora Os Snippet 3

Qwertyuiop

[media]http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded[/media]

New video featuring the installation and loading of games. :)

Also, a second blog post with a second video (and a sad note :() -

You can almost feel it.

Well, there's morethan one video for you today. I just filmed another one which showssome closeups of the Pandora prototype and also demonstrates how wellthe keyboard and DPAD is working.

I dedicate this video tono_skill (aka oneup), one of the first community members of thegp32x.de boards. He was a very talented young man. Besides givingvarious nice games to the community like Spout or Super Mario War, healso has been known as a very nice and friendly guy, always helpingwhere he could (that's why he also achieved the GP Guru status at theboards).

It's very sad he took his life yesterday. I think hewould've loved the Pandora - as he did like the GP32 and the GP2X. Isincerely do hope he's feeling better now - whereever he may be.

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dD6gytB1iw8[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, it looks great. I'm glad that the integration's already working so well - the firmware at launch is going to be beautiful. :D

haha love the extra touch of the flashing pandora logo at the beginning of the video.

I was excited for a moment because I thought it would be about KDE on Pandora :(

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Alec  said:
I was excited for a moment because I thought it would be about KDE on Pandora :(
Why KDE?
Because that's what was shown on the preview...

Alec  said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
Alec  said:
Why KDE?
When? have I missed a couple of videos here or something? :huh:

EDIT: Nevermind I'm with'ya. Sorry it's getting late and I'm slowing down :lol:

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Alec  said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
Alec  said:
Why KDE?
When? have I missed a couple of videos here or something? :huh:

Uhhh...

47174172.png

Like the style and quality of the videos. No more shabby noodle-infested videos made in a dark cellar with a handheld camera to scare off potential future customers :lol:

NLS said:
Like the style and quality of the videos. No more shabby noodle-infested videos made in a dark cellar with a handheld camera to scare off potential future customers :lol:

Oh I can assure you there will be more of those.

We keep all areas of society happy.

craigix said:
NLS said:

The noodles made me laugh hard.

craigix said:
NLS said:

Awesome. Even though I love the professionalism in ED's videos, nothing beats Craig being apprehended at 4am stuffing his face with ramen. :lol:

craigix said:
NLS said:

Hey Craig, another request here... could you please make one with spaghetti?

Back