Pandora Over Christmas

DaMummy said:
#1 GameMaster said:
Very tempting offer but living in Ohio, I'm not able to make the trip. I would love to test it out though but I will more than likely have to wait on my own. Which I hope comes in January at least or maybe even an early birthday (February) :D present for me!!!
well let me know if you change your mind so i can hitch a flight with you as im just around the corner of you

If either of you go, let me know I will gladly ride along in luggage!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here in germany, thats nearer than ohio i think, but still too far...
Anyway, I e-mailed EvilDragon on 20.12. to order a Pandora, but i didn't receive an answer yet... maybe he's on holiday...
someone knows when i could get one? i mean when its ready to ship to customers? would be nice to get it in december or january.

N0NCH!P said:
Anyway, I e-mailed EvilDragon on 20.12. to order a Pandora, but i didn't receive an answer yet... maybe he's on holiday...
someone knows when i could get one? i mean when its ready to ship to customers? would be nice to get it in december or january.

there may not be any left, you left it a bit late

If you weren't 250 miles away, and I didn't have a job, I'd walk! Alas, I cannot make it there and will just have to make do with the N900 until January.

If anyone wants to create a review, however, I will gladly clean it up and publish it. All of my open source console sections have been deadverterized.

WizardStan said:
Derek said:
Game_over said:
he probably found time to clean it up. I know I had to...
Where does Mweston live exactly?
middle-of-nowhereRegina, Manitoba
Dude, I thought you were Canadian... do you actually think Regina is in Manitoba? Wow... just wow.

@craigx, mweston and EvilDragon, I really hope you guys dont get jacked,stabbed o killed for your Pandora because you invite random people into your homes...lord knows I wouldn't do it. Yall are really nice people for doing such things, but I would recommend having some sort of protection (gun or taser maybe).

Keep safe peoples. :p

darien said:
Steve Jobs would.
Sure! If he can fit you into his busy schedule of screaming at his minions & sucking his own dick that is.

ThaDSman said:
@craigx, mweston and EvilDragon, I really hope you guys dont get jacked,stabbed o killed for your Pandora because you invite random people into your homes...lord knows I wouldn't do it. Yall are really nice people for doing such things, but I would recommend having some sort of protection (gun or taser maybe).

How very American of you. :p

BackAssward said:
Dude, I thought you were Canadian... do you actually think Regina is in Manitoba? Wow... just wow.
No, just easily confused. It's a learning disability and I will thank you for not making fun of it :( (Lies, I'm just an idiot sometimes :p)
I originally remembered it was mentioned he lived near Winnipeg, then later it was mentioned he lived near Regina. I still don't know which one is real (probably the latter) but I got mixed up, mashed the two together, and got something totally wrong. :p

Consequence9 said:
darien said:
Steve Jobs would.
Sure! If he can fit you into his busy schedule of screaming at his minions & sucking his own dick that is.

Well what actually happened is Microsoft ended up creating Windows based on what they saw. :lol:

WizardStan said:
BackAssward said:
No, just easily confused. It's a learning disability and I will thank you for not making fun of it :( (Lies, I'm just an idiot sometimes :p )
I originally remembered it was mentioned he lived near Winnipeg, then later it was mentioned he lived near Regina. I still don't know which one is real (probably the latter) but I got mixed up, mashed the two together, and got something totally wrong. :p
No worries then friend. Regina is where he lives, and it is in Saskatchewan. Since you're not Canadian, I can let it go; I don't know all the places in all the other countries.

Regina is relatively close to Manitoba, in that Canada is quite wide, probably within 20% of the distance (don't quote me on that, just an estimated guess).

Cheers.

ThaDSman said:

Rathum said:
Sugar_Kane said:
I think it's incredible that Craig and Ed are inviting us to their homes to come and see the first real Pandoras. If this doesn't fill you with confidence in the project then I don't know what will. It's just a shame I'm so bloody far away from either.
Honestly, this is kinda what I would expect open inviting people to my house off the internet:

nosferatuxpandora.jpg

I just like posting that.

craigix said:
If anyone wants to come and try a Pandora over Christmas just PM me.

As you mostly know I'm in (north) County Durham, which is near Newcastle upon Tyne.

Some user (or press) previews will go down quite well I hope, and we are so pleased with the device we want people to come and have a try.

Just wondering if it would be better (and safer) if you arranged a meet. Pub or some other location where a bunch of OpenPandora fans can get together and get that first touch of the machine.

Paradox said:
N0NCH!P said:

there may not be any left, you left it a bit late

what about the 3850 Pandoras (or how many was it?) of the second batch? i dont think they are ALL pre-sold yet, are they?

N0NCH!P said:
what about the 3850 Pandoras (or how many was it?) of the second batch? i dont think they are ALL pre-sold yet, are they?

None of them have been sold yet (from the second batch), but they won't be shipping (the second batch) for at least 6 months.

Merry Christmas!

Back