Pandora Over Christmas

N0NCH!P said:
what about the 3850 Pandoras (or how many was it?) of the second batch? i dont think they are ALL pre-sold yet, are they?
This is all still about the first batch. A second batch hasn't been started, yet. They want to get the first batch out of the door first. You might want to get on the list by dropping them a mail. You _might_ be lucky to get one from the first batch if someone cancels his order.

Last edited by a moderator:
i sent ED an email (on 20.12.) but i didnt get a response yet... i think he is busy opening gifts :p

WizardStan said:
BackAssward said:
Since you're not Canadian
Yes I am. :(
Sorry, but you made a critical error resulting in your citizenship being revoked. I hope you're a resident of another country, because otherwise you don't exist.

N0NCH!P said:
i sent ED an email (on 20.12.) but i didnt get a response yet... i think he is busy opening gifts :p
Pandorasales@gmail.com. ?
Or something like that. Dont order if you live in holland, the pandora must stay a unique device here :D

borgqueenx said:
N0NCH!P said:
Or something like that. Dont order if you live in holland, the pandora must stay a unique device here :D

Wow, that's really one of the worst pieces of misinformation to spread. The sales team is at openpandorasales@gmail.com - This is what you should email if you want a preorder

fischju2000 said:
borgqueenx said:
N0NCH!P said:

Wow, that's really one of the worst pieces of misinformation to spread. The sales team is at openpandorasales@gmail.com - This is what you should email if you want a preorder
Read my quote more closely.

Craig should definitely come do that presentation at Southampton Uni that we were promised. With the Pandora of course.

borgqueenx said:
fischju2000 said:
borgqueenx said:
N0NCH!P said:

Read my quote more closely.

What he's saying is, don't give out misinformation like that when you don't know it yourself. At least look it up for him if you want to help ;)

borgqueenx said:
Alright :) anyways you have the correct mail adress now:) pmming ED or Craig is useless in most cases:p they never reply:p
ED _does_ reply :)

Hey, did anyone take Craig up on his offer over the holidays to check out the Pandora up close and personal? If anyone did, you don't need to write a big article(unless you want to), maybe just a few comments!

Jumpman

Back