Pandora 'Quick Overview' video from ED

mali

-
Website
Visit site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPyzC1NFkJE

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone got a working youtube player script for pandora? Tried a couple, but they both barf on HTML libraries (for python or perl)
Minitube does not play anything for me
EDIT: because the PND on the archive is incomplete and doesn't tell me I need to install extra libs. GRRR

SOOOO awesome... makes me wanna have my Pandora right here right now... Waiting sure is a bitch... :(

Amazing. Makes waiting ever more difficult. But you know what they say, good things come to those who are patient.

Great video, although it went so fast I had to rewind once to read all the text. On another note, this is the first time I can recall that a youtube video wouldn't work with minitube or youtube-dl. It only worked in chromium. I guess it's time to update the download scripts for webm support!

Has regained my interest

great vid, also chucks it in the face of apples ads (this sequence has been shortened)

Fishbong said:
Looking at ED's email inbox, it seems he is a member of the Pirate Party. Hello comrade, nice to see more pirates in the community!

Indeed I am ;)
Arrrrh :)

Last edited:
Very nice ED

the clip just makes me want to get on with some retro gaming already

speedball or whatever it is called is great, not played that since I had my megadrive

pandora panic I'm really looking forward to as well

what's the arkanoid style game at the end there, is it an emu game or an arkanoid clone open source game?
I will be wanting that too, I mustve d/l and completed about 20 variations of that game on the iPhone
there's one on PS3 that's dope too, called Shatter, play that a fair bit these days. Arkanoid style games are all a win for me

Back