Pandora Rebirth Competition (2012-01-09)

xbtmK.png

Oooh! Nice :)

B-ZaR, this is really nice looking. Do you want to enter this graphical packagemanager in the compo?

I'm working with Cloudef to provide a suite of PND management tools and libraries for different tastes. We'll enter the compo with what we have when the deadline hits ;)

EDIT: Quote because of page break
it looks great! And not to colourful + good overview, perfect for my taste. :) Your Panorama has evolved it seems. ^^

Hi,

Someone should really edit ED's first post with informations about how to donate to the prize pot ;)

Bye, Magic Sam

Yes, the window can be resized. Some parts may look worse, since font sizes etc don't scale with the window, but generally the layout is fluid

There's a little light-switch thingy in the top left corner of the edit box. Click it. This'll put you into raw editing instead of wysiwg. If you don't, all (or at least all the good) tags are escaped automatically and won't work.

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

deleted my panorama dir by accident, lost some work (pushed to github yesterday) :( :( :(

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

deleted my panorama dir by accident, lost some work (pushed to github yesterday) :( :( :(

:(

Always quicker the second time round though <_<

Saturday. Also I got all my QML changes from the pandora build used in the video. So in the end only build system and C++ changes were lost. That's still something to work through, but not nearly as bad as it first seemed :)

Back