Pandora Render Model

emcp

mmm
i did a search and couldnt find anything

anyway is the final model render file available

its just, liked like to have an attempt at making some custom flaceplates, so id know what i want

thanks
or is legal restraints holding it from being released

emcp said:
mmm

its just, liked like to have an attempt at making some custom flaceplates, so id know what i want

thanks
Might not be worth it, as the final design has not been shown yet. So the model atm will be differant.

Look forward to the face plates though!

Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx posted on Oct 7 2008 at 09:45 PM said:
emcp said:
mmm

thanks
Might not be worth it, as the final design has not been shown yet. So the model atm will be differant.

Look forward to the face plates though!

well i cant see it changing so much

but im pretty sure theyd require a render of some sort, so id say a file does exist

also im just wondering how the case in being made, will it be moulded by laser
so it will be the exact same as the render

i cant see why it wouldnt, computers are as accurate, so much more than hand, so put it like this some file of some kind MUST exist

the final one is not available but you can PM warmfluffy for a previous version for art of illusion.

It would be great to have the file available :)

Just so those who have 3D Studio Max or Blender or whatever can view the 3D model and take a closer look, as well as provide nice site specific promotional shots for those that want to create their own Pandora material :)

Warm Fluffy, can you render some out that aren't at perspective angles? If there are any flat on, top down, side view etc projections of it that would be great to see as well...

®

Shirohagen said:
Warm Fluffy, can you render some out that aren't at perspective angles? If there are any flat on, top down, side view etc projections of it that would be great to see as well...

®
I could quickly do them using my old render tonight if you like. I don't have time to update the model to reflect the recent changes.

Would that be okay?

Oh and I can do it in any colour, as long as it's black :)

WarmFluffyUK said:
Then - could you please do it in... umm... black?

john4p said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
Then - could you please do it in... umm... black?

Certainly :) Watch out for renders later on this evening! Is there anything that you would like to see being displayed on the screen?

Don't go to too much trouble, I'd like to do some graphics with it and some more descriptive 'technical' projections would be handy to compliment the more obviously 3D ones we have.

Your renders are always very impressive, what are the main differences between your model and the real thing we get our grubby hands on In November?

®

WarmFluffyUK said:
Is there anything that you would like to see being displayed on the screen?
how about a screenshot of the paint drying simulator from this thread?

Shirohagen said:
Don't go to too much trouble, I'd like to do some graphics with it and some more descriptive 'technical' projections would be handy to compliment the more obviously 3D ones we have.

Your renders are always very impressive, what are the main differences between your model and the real thing we get our grubby hands on In November?

®
As far as I can tell the following:
1. Front of main casing has an inset groove along it where the controls are.
2. Speaker grills are different.
3. The molding on the casing (inside clamshell) is very slightly different.
4. D-Pad is molded differently
5. Analog nubs are slightly different.

Possibly more but I can't think of them at the moment.

Gruso said:
The files won't be distributed, there are commercial interests to protect. :)
Well, Craig did say that the case's CAD files would be included in the package so we could make our own, so if the model isn't released we can generate our own models. :)

Here's a couple more renders from different angles:

Flat on the table
1.jpg

From the side
2.jpg

Back