Pandora Render Model

rmm21 said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
Here's a couple more renders from different angles:

Flat on the table
From the side

Thanks for the renders, but I hope we get something more like this:
http://pandorawiki.org/images/archive/2008...a-newrender.jpg :pandora1:
The keyboard is more modern, less cluttered than yours, and the d-pad looks much less painful after an hour. :blink:

I did say in an earlier post that this is my old render, and when I get the chance I might update it, or even rebuild it from scratch. Currently though I have a Wiz to keep me busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx posted on Oct 8 2008 at 02:48 PM said:
Looks good! But is that the logo we are going with?

Hmm, I like the box one better.

yeah, that is an older model of the 3D object, I remember that being in the logo thread a long time back(the emblem to the left of "pandora"

But... the keyboard will be like this photo (flat) or like the first (that i hope : 3D, rounded..)?

I'm a bit worried. Anyone ?

(sorry, maybe i didn't undestand because english is not my mother tongue)

hells_dark said:
But... the keyboard will be like this photo (flat) or like the first (that i hope : 3D, rounded..)?

No one knows about the layout of the keyboard yet, As nothing has been confirmed.

Please be patient, All will be reveled soon enough.

Trooper

trooper said:
hells_dark said:

No one knows about the layout of the keyboard yet, As nothing has been confirmed.

Please be patient, All will be reveled soon enough.

Trooper

2X vote for 3d rounded edge keys if anyone is keeping score. That way you can feel/count keys in from the edge so you don't have to take your hands off the controls.

Here's to hope for a teeny bit of key travel/feel/resistance threshold on the keyboard.

If Fluffy manages to whip up an 'authentic' 3D render of the finished Pandora, i might be arsed to spend some time with Blender and create something of a promotional video.

ala Nintendo ON Revolution, anyone? :D

Logokas said:
If Fluffy manages to whip up an 'authentic' 3D render of the finished Pandora, i might be arsed to spend some time with Blender and create something of a promotional video.

Don't hold your breath as I'm a little busy at the moment. I'm pretty sure by the time I get round to it we will actually have real images of the final version to drool over :)

That's quite alright, i'm not expecting anything right this minute. In fact i'm a bit held up by other things the coming week so i wouldn't be able to do anything with it even if i wanted to.

Besides, it might be better if we waited for a finalized real product image instead.

Logokas said:
Besides, it might be better if we waited for a finalized real product image instead.
My thoughts exactly, one of the very reasons I haven't done anything new with my renders for a while. 2 months and we will have the real thing sat on our desks :)

Logokas said:

mmm, one of the many things i would use it for
also Blender, is it that useful for promotional vids

i was going to use 3ds max 8 and after effects cs3

Back