Pandora Render Model

I have an extra idea, After the model is finished, I might create an animation where the Pandora is on a rotating plinth with a mirror behind it. If I manage that it's gonna look pretty swish!

Well I started migrating the buttons:
Buttons1.jpg

You can see the new ones, and from the 2nd row onwards the old ones. Also I haven't mapped the legends on anything correctly yet.

I don't know what he is talking about. But on your next update, can you put the new logo on it instead of the old ones? :)
But the new buttons look nice and rubbery kinda.

hells_dark said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
hells_dark said:
Nice :)
Maybe it should be a bit darker, no ?
Darker, in what way? More evil?

I meant more black than grey (for the keys) but maybe i'm wrong.

your're possibly right, but who knows. I will check the latest renders and alter accordingly. I just haven't had time to do that yet. Soz...

Addition: More evil was a joke GIGGLES

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks a little too glossy imo. But maybe i've just been staring at chrome materials too much.

Also the button info is supposed to be printed onto the key, not chiseled onto it?

Logokas said:
It looks a little too glossy imo. But maybe i've just been staring at chrome materials too much.

Also the button info is supposed to be printed onto the key, not chiseled onto it?
I think I already mentioned that I hadn't sorted out the legends yet.
Please guys be patient, I am doing this for fun during my bored moments.

Logokas said:
Just offering constructive critisism. :<
HUGS

Eventually I hope my AOI Model will reflect the real thing! But like I said, it may take a while, and I apologise for any ambiguities in renders during the process.

what is this in? 3dsmax or C4D or what?
I think that things rendered in C4D seem to look really good from what I have seen

Kloplop321 said:
what is this in? 3dsmax or C4D or what?
I think that things rendered in C4D seem to look really good from what I have seen
The model was built and Rendered in Art of Illusion. I am also going to do the animation with AOI too.

Back