Pandora RMA

Sigurd

Hello fellow Pandora owners / enthusiasts

I had the misfortune of having to send my Pandora back for replacement due to a faulty Wi-fi chip. I recieved an email of confirmation that they recieved my order on the 23. of May. Im just wondering how long it usually takes? so far ive head everything from 7-14 days, but i have yet to hear from them. As most people here can hopefully understand i miss *Gollum Voice* Myyy Preeecious *Gollum Voice*.

- Sigurd.

Hmm, i was just wondering if there'd be a diffrence between replacement and repair.. but it may just seem like they have a lot to go trough.

EDIT: I WANT MY PANDORA NAO! I MUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES! ARRGGGHHH!!! <-- Disregard insane rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, i was just wondering if there'd be a diffrence between replacement and repair.. but it may just seem like they have a lot to go trough.

EDIT: I WANT MY PANDORA NAO! I MUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES! ARRGGGHHH!!! <-- Disregard insane rant.

I feel ya brother! Mine was received June 6th for repairs and I've seriously considered purchasing another premium to help pass the time. (Would be a gift for my bro after that) It's only been a week and I've got the fever!

I feel ya brother! Mine was received June 6th for repairs and I've seriously considered purchasing another premium to help pass the time. (Would be a gift for my bro after that) It's only been a week and I've got the fever!

Yeah its rather horrible, ive reverted to the state before i bought the Pandora, surfing around the net to find games to play on the pandora, and watching videos of it to pass the time. I had started on Final Fantasy 9 before i had to hand it in for replacement. I managed to get 4 hours logged in the game before i got addicted, now i just wanna start playing it again :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its rather horrible, ive reverted to the state before i bought the Pandora, surfing around the net to find games to play on the pandora, and watching videos of it to pass the time. I had started on Final Fantasy 9 before i had to hand it in for replacement. I managed to get 4 hours logged in the game before i got addicted, now i just wanna start playing it again :p

Mine too is in for repairs.. having to get a new LCD cable. They received it as of 2 June...

my 3DS has got a lot more attention than it might otherwise have received in the meantime.

- Neelix

Back