Pandora Screenshots

SomeGuy99 said:
tantepose said:
Are these epic desktops a result of epic hacking or epic possibilities in the standard settings-departement?

No hacking. We just installed new XFCE themes! There's no gui way to to it (in XFCE generally) so you have to crack out a Terminal window and get dirty copying the files across.

Do you guys really want a full screen browser screenshot? It looks exactly as you would imagine it!
Does the Pandora at least comes with some BG Images (Wallpapers) included?

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
SomeGuy99 said:
tantepose said:
Are these epic desktops a result of epic hacking or epic possibilities in the standard settings-departement?

No hacking. We just installed new XFCE themes! There's no gui way to to it (in XFCE generally) so you have to crack out a Terminal window and get dirty copying the files across.

Do you guys really want a full screen browser screenshot? It looks exactly as you would imagine it!
Does the Pandora at least comes with some BG Images (Wallpapers) included?

Yep. All made by this community I think.

Where's paddy to do some more screenshots? :D

I can't think of anymore examples apart from these ,mabe some more themes and wallpaper .i will need to mess with the themes tommorow so see what i can get ,nand is about empty now since i have been trying to get totemplayer and youtube working also cd recording software and torrent clients.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fullscreen gnome game

some more fullscreen firefox

The War of the Worlds! Bonus points to you, paddy, if you were listening to Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds (what a mouthful of a title that is! :lol: ) at the same time. :D

I feel like I have opened a box... some box that unleashed evils into the world. I... can't recall the name right now.

Just kidding. I love paddy's enthusiasm TBH.

Two questions:

Can I have the green Mario wallapaper with Luigi on the right?

How much room does gnome games take up? I want Tetravex so bad. Did it have dependencies?

paddy said:
Sorry if this is overkill ,just thought i would shout out to the guys who made these Pandora wallpapers ! (lcd 25) (gamma default pandora setting) in desktop settings its (brightness 0)(saturation 1.0)

Really glad my wallpaper is getting some use!

You just made my day, good sir.

my background, for what its worth:

http://www.codejedi.com/pandora/backgrounds/gravitas_800480.png

gravitas_800480.png

Nailz said:
I'm thinking something from here is going to get re-sized: http://desktopgaming.com/

Awesome link man, thank you. :)

You got it! Hopefully folks will enjoy that one for awhile...

One more, I am a sucker for Commander Keen series, check out the "Level Maps" section as well as the screen shots. Lots of potential for some very cool backgrounds!

http://www.commander-keen.com/

:)

The workers at the local pack and ship place where I'm having my one-nub-wonder shipped are getting really tired of the phone calls to see if my package has arrived.
These screen shots are TORTURE!!!!

Keep up the good work.

screen100619233738.png

XMMS with Winamp skin. Had to fiddle with the preamp settings as it was too quiet.

Back