Pandora user manual to download

GameKing

Still Fresh
I just bought a second hand Pandora and I am after a user manual to download for it but I can't find one on the net, please could someone help :unsure:

Have a look at this topic, this should help :)

(oh and people here will help you find the answers if you get stuck!)

Last edited by a moderator:
In light of the recent usability discussion and multiple reactions of users not being able to find a manual and/or how to install PND files, perhaps it would be a good idea to link to the unofficial user manual on the Games and Programs page of the main website (I'm assuming that is the main entry point for users searching for software).

In particular, I think the PND installation instructions should be highlighted or perhaps even included ad verbatim on that page.

In light of the recent usability discussion and multiple reactions of users not being able to find a manual and/or how to install PND files, perhaps it would be a good idea to link to the unofficial user manual on the Games and Programs page of the main website (I'm assuming that is the main entry point for users searching for software).

In particular, I think the PND installation instructions should be highlighted or perhaps even included ad verbatim on that page.

;)

Back