Pandora Wrapped In Chocolate

Prometheus said:
It's a real shame that they only sell during the winter, to prevent the goods from melting. Their current stuff is a pre-order listing, due to ship in December. :(

Anybody else get the irony here? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus said:
And here was me hoping that you guys were old enough and wise enough to know better than generalising... :p

I'm old and wise enough to know that many stereotypes are partly true. I own a Mac, and my friends own a Mac but none of us fit the stereotype.

Mac People seem to exist only on the internet as I've never met one in real life. The always have good cameras and nice apartments, designer clothes, black rimmed glasses and cool nerdy stuff.

Prometheus said:
I'm now reminded of this.
grin.gif

^ THAT is f*cking AWESOME!

lulzfish said:
Title: "Pandora in Chocolate"
First thought: "Pandora made from chocolate?"
Actual content: "iPad embedded in chocolate"

I am disappoint.

Alternate titles: "Car in chocolate", "Willy Wonka chocolate bar contains free Pandora", "Archeologists uncover fossil remains of battle tank"
Or.... "iPad embedded in chocolate bar", which actually describes the article.

I was thinking of a Pandora wrapped in chocolate, just like that iPad in the article... For some reason I'm reminded of this:
voynich_manuscript.png

Pleng said:
Prometheus said:
It's a real shame that they only sell during the winter, to prevent the goods from melting. Their current stuff is a pre-order listing, due to ship in December. :(

Anybody else get the irony here? :p

:eek: How long till I get my chocolate?
;) Two Months.

SomeGuy99 said:
Mac People seem to exist only on the internet as I've never met one in real life. The always have good cameras and nice apartments, designer clothes, black rimmed glasses and cool nerdy stuff.

If you dont fit the stereotype, you're not a "true" Mac person, you just like using them. The real mac people are on a first name basis with the guys at the Apple store, and not the phony consumer polite "hi my name is" way, I mean the "Hey John, the new shipment just came in, want first pick?" way. They're scary.

Back