Pandora

Also, once it is installed you can delete it. If you ever have to reflash (reinstall the OS from scratch), however, you'd have to install again.

for video, VLC can do some good bit rate h.264 and standard res at 850mhz. i think it could do a dvd but not a ISO with a little but more OC.

Well i know that already.

I just ordered another pandora from ebay at bargain price,i should get it in few days,once it is posted on Thursday 14th July 2011.

Once i have it i will let you guys know.

I just received my pandora today,it was used one but in very good condition.

I want to install video codec pack but it keeps on asking for a password,how can i set the system back to default settings.

The reflash didn't work in the pandora,so i just got the password from the guy who sold it to me.

The reflash didn't work in the pandora,so i just got the password from the guy who sold it to me.

Did you download the PND (smaller file) or the full image (larger file)? To fully reflash, do this;

1. Download the larger file, and extract the contents to the root of your SD card. By "root", I mean the top; assuming Windows, the last stop before My Computer.

2. Insert said SD card into Slot 1 of your Pandora. Reboot your Pandora (or turn it off then on, no difference) while holding the R button.

3. You should see a menu. Select Boot From SD 1 (or whatever it says). Sit back and wait.

4. You're done, now customize your NAND again! At no point here should you have had to enter a password, except for creating a new one in the First Boot Wizard.

Yes i reflashed it with new firmware,it's has my settings in there.

I install apps in the nand memory and i can't see them,where about do they go in the file system.

I'm always having problems playing videos the screen turns off every 15-20 mins this happens when watching cut scenes and watching replays in games,how can i turn it on for infinity so the screen won't turn off.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been covered quite recently in the Support section. It's probably on page two by now, as the recent avalanche of queries in there has likely pushed it off of the first page.

What's the topic called,i can't figure it out on page 2 is it thread made by disco devil,if it's that thread that is no good and no help at all.

Yes, that's the thread. It covers how it's done, and I seem to recall that it also has instructions for reversing the process if something goes wrong.

I don't think anyone can help more than providing those instructions.

Back