Pandoralite

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasmes

Still Fresh
I heard that in the first Batch, 3000 Pandora's will be produced and if sold out, there will be a second Batch.

Me and my friends will buy 2999 Pandora's, so there definitely will be a second batch :p

From this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZSuzR3uM6k...feature=related

I see that the Pandora is bigger than the DS. Are there ideas for a 'PandoraLite' version for the second batch?
(or am I too greedy?)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not the second batch. Perhaps years later they will but I doubt it.

This has been brought up at least once before :)

Messy said:
I see that the Pandora is bigger than the DS. Are there ideas for a 'PandoraLite' version for the second batch?
(or am I too greedy?)
What would you like them to remove to make it lighter?

one reason it is bigger is because that is not the final case... the final case will be more rounded if you really wanna know the size make a mock up with a ruler and some paper it really isn't that big.... and oh yeah this topic has be discussed to death... please search the forum

Messy said:
I heard that in the first Batch, 3000 Pandora's will be produced and if sold out, there will be a second Batch.

Me and my friends will buy 2999 Pandora's, so there definitely will be a second batch :p

From this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZSuzR3uM6k...feature=related

(or am I too greedy?)

The Pandora is smaller than the DS, but larger than a DS Lite.
This should give you some idea:
http://www.sizeasy.com/page/size_compariso...dora-vs-DS-Lite

There will not be any revisions anytime soon. Thousands of dollars have been spent making the PCB etc, and to redo would be a considerable cost with not much proven benefit. Lets see how the Pandora sells before worrying about a re-design. I'm sure if the original unit sells wildly beyond expectation and there is a driving demand for a lite version, it might happen... but not before then.

cb88 said:
one reason it is bigger is because that is not the final case... the final case will be more rounded if you really wanna know the size make a mock up with a ruler and some paper it really isn't that big.... and oh yeah this topic has be discussed to death... please search the forum
In addition, they've said from the start that it is smaller than the ds and bigger than the ds lite. Can anyone comfirm which it is in that video, since I've never owned either ds? The title says its the ds lite but description says ds

Edit: never mind the question. After a quick search, the video is of DS lite and premature initial pandora.

Where do these ridiculous requests come from?

Massive global companies like Sony and Nintendo need to shift millions of their handhelds before they would ever consider a reskin, yet some people expect Pandora to be changed after 1 paltry initial batch of 3000!

What planet do these people live on? (enter suggestions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back