Second Batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he meant:
2. No, what I meant was: When the second batch begins, the moulds will be done. They aren't, yet.

@matzesu, this is what you said, translated DIRECTLY into German (just to make you understand why we didn't understand you):
1. Nein!, die Matritze für das Gehäuse sind fertig
2. nein was ich meine war: falls der zweite Batch anfangen würde als die Moulds fertig noch nicht ;)

Monk said:
matzesu said:
No!, the Mould for the Case are done

Really? When did that happen? the last I heard the mold design was still being "tweaked" (code for "not finished yet")

The last you heard? From who? Your gay lover?

The design has been finished for months.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Monk said:
matzesu said:

Really? When did that happen? the last I heard the mold design was still being "tweaked" (code for "not finished yet")

Couldn't you guys maintain a FAQ or something? I mean, a more detailed one.

craigix said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

craigix said:

:eek: damn! think Craig is sick of misinformation or what?

craigix said:
Monk said:
matzesu said:

Ahem...

Monk said:
....they are taking on extra responsibility in tweaking the case/mould design to suit the full product design (they're putting extra work to ensure that the case produced will actually FIT the final motherboards as well as possible and actually WORK rather than just being a very close near-miss). every bit of work takes time, and when projects cross departmental boundaries (as this would seem to) delays get built into the schedule.

Here it comes, in a reply referring to the above:

craigix said:
The 35 days includes doing the tweaking, they are doing this process full time for 35 days. We have spent the best part of a year getting the case right, so, it should work.

Oi, I'm hoping for a second batch, I have no money for a Panda ATM :(

Balls, the design is finished.

Shaving bits of metal off mould parts to make them perfect does not translate to the design not being finished.

Now go away.

In an effort to stay in the middle ground, I will assume Craig had a bad day/week and took it out on Monk. However, Asmo didn't pull that quote out of thin air.

So we might want to act like Men and shake hands/no hard feelings.

Tweaking the case design, and tweaking the mould to get it built according to spec, are definitely very different things. Monk's innocent error was including the word "design" in his post. I found the exchange amusing but Monk probably copped a little more than he deserved there. :D

I'm with Midna and Phawx. Have a laugh, then shake hands/no hard feelings.

PS. It's not gay if you close your eyes and think about their sister.

craigix said:
There are no plans in place for the second batch right now, it is unlikely it will be a couple of months after the first. I'm much more interested in looking after the first 4000 people who allowed us to make this console and trusted us to deliver.

There will be more information on the second batch after Christmas I'm sure.
Not to mention everyone will be posting videos and reviews and making games and the rest of the populace will start whining like anxious puppies. :lol:

i spoken about the second batch that the moulds at this time are done schould be sure

and no im not gay!! take a look at my interest : im surching for a girlfriend

is my english realy so awefull?,

matzesu said:
i spoken about the second batch that the moulds at this time are done schould be sure

and no im not gay!! take a look at my interest : im surching for a girlfriend

is my english realy so awefull?,
No, craigix was just kidding! :p

But you might profit from taking an English course.

dflemstr said:
I think that he meant:
2. No, what I meant was: When the second batch begins, the moulds will be done. They aren't, yet.

Ah! Thankyou - yes, that makes more sense! And true - the mold(s) isn't(aren't) done yet, despite what certain people say.

craigix said:

From you, actually. And I didn't realise you were actually my LOVER per se - but it's nice to be wanted :D

So why haven't you made any cases if the mold was finished months ago?

MonkeyChops said:
:eek: damn! think Craig is sick of misinformation or what?

He should probably stop posting it then.

Asmo said:
Ahem...

Monk said:
....they are taking on extra responsibility in tweaking the case/mould design to suit the full product design (they're putting extra work to ensure that the case produced will actually FIT the final motherboards as well as possible and actually WORK rather than just being a very close near-miss). every bit of work takes time, and when projects cross departmental boundaries (as this would seem to) delays get built into the schedule.

Here it comes, in a reply referring to the above:

craigix said:
The 35 days includes doing the tweaking, they are doing this process full time for 35 days. We have spent the best part of a year getting the case right, so, it should work.

@Asmo - thanks :D

craigix said:
Balls, the design is finished.

Shaving bits of metal off mould parts to make them perfect does not translate to the design not being finished.

Now go away.

Are the molds finished or aren't they? "Shaving bits of metal off mould parts is, IMHO, "tweaking". If it's finished, let's have some of those damned Pandoras that we paid you for a year ago, eh?

Gruso said:
Tweaking the case design, and tweaking the mould to get it built according to spec, are definitely very different things. Monk's innocent error was including the word "design" in his post. I found the exchange amusing but Monk probably copped a little more than he deserved there. :D

I'm with Midna and Phawx. Have a laugh, then shake hands/no hard feelings.

Personally, if the molds were finished (and OP had let us know that) then he'd have a point. As it is, he's just being more of a dick than I've seen him be before. I'm actually offended - on a forum where I thought it'd have any effect I'd report him to the mods for being abusive.*

Asmo said:

Yeah - if Craig wanted to be certain I'd stop interpreting Pandora issues positively and stop encouraging people to buy the damn thing, I think he may just have found the way to do it!

So - the mold was finished months ago. Where's my Pandora?

*addendum. With Craig being behind Pandora, and this forum being what it is, it's pretty pointless to report Craig for being an ass - but I've done so anyway. Stick to your principles, man! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back