Paying For The Pandora

jocejrod

i was under the impression that orders were not going to be accepted through credit card payments(read somewhere a long time ago...i think) but everyone here keeps mentioning credit cards as if it's the only way to pay. i say this because i don't have a credit card and only a debit card

i are confuseds
inb4 give me your debit card information and i'll fix everything for you

fraseyboy said:
Google Checkout is the only way to pay afaik. This includes credit card.

Yeah I paid with my Credit card through Google Checkout, debit would too if it was setup as a Visa or Mastercard debit card.

Last edited by a moderator:
TrashyMG said:
fraseyboy said:
Google Checkout is the only way to pay afaik. This includes credit card.

Yeah I paid with my Credit card through Google Checkout, debit would too if it was setup as a Visa or Mastercard debit card.

Confirming this works too. I paid with my Visa Debit card.

I paid with a wire transfer, but that was ... now over a year ago ( :eek: ) (D.M.YY 4.2.09); But i see no reason why they wouldnt still accept them.

answered my questions lickety-split. thanks guys. will be hopefully paying for my pandora pretty soon(once i get a reply with the google checkout link) feels like i'm just giving updates with my latest post :p. i'm just so excited and i don't want anything getting in the way of my pandora. that's right MY pandora

agh, enough of this, thanks guys :-D

Don't forget money order! Give the post offices something to do in this world of e-mail and paypals!

and it's done. just got the reply, and my order is with google now. now i just have to sit and wait...some more...

400 bucks in the hole and i'm in the same boat...
i guess i can wait longer, but it better not be another two months

joce said:
and it's done. just got the reply, and my order is with google now. now i just have to sit and wait...some more...

400 bucks in the hole and i'm in the same boat...
i guess i can wait longer, but it better not be another two months

congrats

yup yup, feels pretty good being a first batcher. i held off buying a gp2x in 2007 because i heard of the pandora. i'm 99.99% positive it'll be worth wait

Do anybody know is it a problem if card that I've paid via Google Checkout expire now?

svs-57 said:
Do anybody know is it a problem if card that I've paid via Google Checkout expire now?

They charge the card on pre-order.. so it should be paid for already.. I just checked my PC Banking it's been charged in full.

TrashyMG said:
svs-57 said:

They charge the card on pre-order.. so it should be paid for already.. I just checked my PC Banking it's been charged in full.
Thank you.

paulguy said:
I could've used a credit card after that paypal snafu? I had to make a money order and mail it overseas. D:
They only recently (by recently, I mean since about August or so, judging from the few that posted about it) started taking Google Checkout, and even then it was downplayed. They didn't want to accidentally trigger another Paypal incident, I think, but now they're feeling a little more confident, and much fewer orders are coming through, so it should be fine.

I paid with VISA (directly - no google checkout), and later I re-paid via bank-transfer. I am only 100% sure that paypal doesn't work. Everything else rather works.

Back