Release PCSX ReARMed release thread

I have had an issue with my rip of the NTSC version of Persona.

It gets to the first screen where it says 'press any button', then it says 'checking memory cards' and just freezes there.

Persona 2 loads up fine without any problems. All my other dumps work without a hitch.

Cheers

Rob

Vandal Heartz problems:

1) High pitch squealing noise during full motion video, sporadically.

2) Character bitmaps (guess it's a 3D play field coated with bitmaps?) half-vanished and sometimes completely corrupted

3) Trying to access Scene 3 completely crashes the game. i.e. trying to get to the third battle.

Aside from that, FPS is wonderful even at 500 MHz.

I can even live with all of the bugs. But I can't live with the crash toward the third battle in the game. =(

Sound stuttering also happens in suikoden 2 fmv's. I didn' tell earlier because it's a minor problem for me.

Sound stuttering also happens in suikoden 2 fmv's. I didn' tell earlier because it's a minor problem for me.

I THINK that has something to do with the SD Card. When I switched from a Class 4 to a Class 10 SD Card, the stuttering in Suikoden 2 FMVs became better.

Could be imagination though, but I'm sure it was was better.

I'm using a class 10 card and tested it a lot, it really works as a class 10. Furthermore this only happens in suikoden, other intros works fine (tested wipeout 2047, tomb rider, colin mc rae and a couple more). Anyway thanks, i will test with slower cards and see the response.

By the way noticed another regression in r10, in the first tomb raider i was able to play and open ingame menu on r9, but now the game freezes when opening the menu or when you die, the performance improved a lot though.

By the way noticed another regression in r10, in the first tomb raider i was able to play and open ingame menu on r9, but now the game freezes when opening the menu or when you die, the performance improved a lot though.

I just ripped the PAL version of Tomb Raider and it works fine for me. The two issues you mention are not a problem for me.

R11 is out now.

What's new? Let's start a new topic.
i dont see why, we had a nice 75 page thread for r1 through r9. maybe once r20 gets released.

on a different note, i wish mupen would get updates and fixes this nicely

Yeah I've done a build yesterday but was too tired to do an announcement here.

So what's new in r11?

• regression fixes - Xenogears, etc, hopefully no need for old versions now (I know I said it before but ohwell)
  • new image formats - .cbin and multidisk eboot (not tested much)
  • some more optimization
  • some crash fixes

First post updated too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi notaz and thanks you very much

have you project to realease a new version of mupen 64 ?

erghez and bloody roar 2 are some glitch

pcsx is a best emulator psx

laurent

Neat :) thanks.

Always the blinking intro screen from Strider2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone else confirm that Hokuto No Ken hangs ? It is long after the beginning, some scenes after Ken meets Rei.

Already finished without problem on PC with ePsxe.

Back