Pcsx4All Compatibility List

kindergarten!

craig shouldn't really discuss the competition at all, as he definatly is (and should be) biased toward pandora and therefor has his very own point of view on the contestants. Franxis is hopefully joking.

I wish a mod would delete all these posts not related to the compatibility list.

I tried FF8 and Origins last night in ginge on pandora.
FF8 intro video was missing sound and in the world mode nothing is rendered (unless the menu mode is triggered, then you see something.) This issue is odd, psx4all has the same problem.
I wonder if this happens on the wiz too, I can try, but maybe someone else already has.
Origins 1/2 seemed to work ok.

Hey guys! This is compatibility list, not place, where to say wot the s*** PCSX is!

Anyway, great job franxis and chui :) - Appreciating your hard work ;)

Need for Speed Porsche unleashed has a weird bug that makes the game unplayable: each time I start a race all cars start to rotate on the x-axis which makes the game unplayable since the car only touches the ground for about a second and then continues to spin, looks loke a problem with the physics engine. And the sky ist mostly green. Besides of that the game seems to run ok, even the framerate seems to be ok (20-45 fps, but mostly 20-30 fps). I can make a photo if necessary.
And Tony Hawk's pro skater 2 doesn't even start (but it worked on psx4all). Castlevania SOTN crashes when I enter the room where you fight your 'clone' (outer wall). MK 4 seems to be playable (I added it lo the list together with MK Triology).
I hope some of these issues will be fixed because PCSX4ALL is awesome and it deserved the 1st place in the GP32Spain contest in my opinion.

FFIV is a little slow, however if you disable the sound it speeds it up a bit.

can anyone recommend good (if possible, 3D) racing games which run well with PCSX4All? Gran Turismo runs, but it's very slow, i'm looking for something playable

someone mentioned Wipeout, does it work well? any other racing games?

glezmen said:
can anyone recommend good (if possible, 3D) racing games which run well with PCSX4All? Gran Turismo runs, but it's very slow, i'm looking for something playable

someone mentioned Wipeout, does it work well? any other racing games?

NASCAR Rumble is choppy (15-20 FPS), but still runs at fullspeed and very playable in my opinion. The game itself is like Blur, but with a NASCAR License slapped on it.

Someone also listed Pro Racer, but I have not tried that one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azerty16 said:
raindog said:
Megaman Legends works very good, just need to use bios mode.
How many FPS can you get with it?
Around 50/60. Bias 6. Frameskip 0. XA + CD audio. Bios. The rest of the settings in default. Minor slowdowns in certains places.

Edit:

Overclock 820.

raindog said:
Azerty16 said:
raindog said:
Megaman Legends works very good, just need to use bios mode.
How many FPS can you get with it?
Around 50/60. Bias 6. Frameskip 0. XA + CD audio. Bios. The rest of the settings in default. Minor slowdowns in certains places.

Edit:

Overclock 820.
Thanx a lot!!

Another playable game: Gauntlet legends.

About 40/60 - Bias 4 - Frameskip 0 - XA + CD audio. HLE - Overclock 820.

Unfortunately I can no longer test games on the wiz, since It's died for good, but I will continue to maintain the list(s)

I was going to say something about making this thread sticky, but it seems to be at the top of the forum all the time anyway. ;P

Warcraft 2.

Around 40/60 - Bias 4 - Frameskip 0 - XA + CD audio - Overclock 820

Being a RTS it´s perfectly playable even at 30/60. The main issue is the music, it´s better to turn it off.

Good idea! I decided to test Diablo and for some reason the start button doesn't work. I was so hoping that I could get a Diablo fix on the go.

Back