Pedophilia

raven posted on Aug 11 2004 at 02:07 PM said:
You do seem to acknowledge the line, so apparently you just don't agree on the age they set.
I think I already covered this above, when I said this:

"People can have their quirky rules about this sort of thing. It's when you want to enshrine your bizarre prejudice into law. You can have a "rule" for yourself. That's fine. But are you saying people who break your rule should be put in prison? That seems a completely different matter."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark posted on Aug 11 2004 at 02:43 PM said:
But LHC, saying that if everyone involved consents it's okay doesn't really make sense. And when you say starve or have sex to the ppl in other countries; don't u think it's bad enough for them without being used like that.
Yes it's definitely bad, but I like living, and I would get buggered for money if I needed to.

But they should be helped not encouraged to sleep with people for money. And about 'your rules', would you like a tottally anarchist society or something?

We have law for a reason, and I think that British law is pretty fair and well balanced in most areas due to our legal system.

I bet you didn't see the PMs from that guy mocking how my friend died due to drugs did ya Rico old buddy? over 3 in a row?

I thought not.

I love how you didn't copy his posts in which I replied to either...

Get the whole story before makeing me look like a meaningless asshole.

Don't like my post? Mod it and put something in it's place. It's that simple. I get the hint and stop. Doing that? isn't gonna do it.

LHC posted on Aug 11 2004 at 03:21 PM said:
Mark posted on Aug 11 2004 at 02:43 PM said:
But LHC, saying that if everyone involved consents it's okay doesn't really make sense. And when you say starve or have sex to the ppl in other countries; don't u think it's bad enough for them without being used like that.
Yes it's definitely bad, but I like living, and I would get buggered for money if I needed to.
How much?

Joke! Before I get hunted down I havn't ever and never plan to pay for sex with anyone/thing.

LHC posted on Aug 11 2004 at 04:12 PM said:
raven posted on Aug 11 2004 at 02:07 PM said:
You do seem to acknowledge the line, so apparently you just don't agree on the age they set.
I think I already covered this above, when I said this:

"People can have their quirky rules about this sort of thing. It's when you want to enshrine your bizarre prejudice into law. You can have a "rule" for yourself. That's fine. But are you saying people who break your rule should be put in prison? That seems a completely different matter."
That's simply a result of people living together. A society without laws/rules either needs people that agree with eachother completely or would have to be willing to put up with a certain level of abuse.

People never seem to agree with eachother, somehow what I want always conflicts with what somebody else wants and vice versa. It's a ****ed up world.

We have had the periods with high levels of abuse, people didn't seem to care for it so they made some agreements. Apparently people do not feel the need to stick to these agreements without some form of punishment and so we end up where we are today.

I can understand you don't want to live by someone else's rules but you are born into the wrong species. Solitary animals can set their own rules, people somehow like herds. Of course you are free to reject the herd, some animals do. They mostly end up dead.

Mark posted on Aug 11 2004 at 03:43 PM said:
And about 'your rules', would you like a tottally anarchist society or something?
No no no!

I'd like a society where my liberty and property rights are upheld.

LHC posted on Aug 11 2004 at 03:49 PM said:
And about 'your rules', would you like a tottally anarchist society or something?
No no no!

but not other peoples?

LHC posted on Aug 11 2004 at 04:49 PM said:
No no no!

Is it me or do I feel like you're babbling ;)

well, LHC, your freedom can only be protected, until it affects the freedom of anyone else. And younger children are obviously more influenceable, so you don´t know if they really want to do something, or if their parents just said "we don´t love you, if you don´t do this"

RoboJoe32 posted on Aug 11 2004 at 02:09 PM said:
My GOD at the people sympathizeing for these freaks...

"They can't help it" "Blah blah" Oh bullshit, So I supposed people who get off on necrophilia and killing people can't help it either?

Rapists, child molestors, pedophiles, kidnappers, all of them make me sick to my stomach to even HEAR about...

They are the LOWEST of the low, the most cowardly bastards ever, and the most sick and twisted.

And people are trying to defend them? Wtf IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

Sometimes you guys really disappoint me. :angry:
I dont mind to joke about it (innuendo etc) but I do agree with you.

There is no excuse for extremely violent/sexual crime if there is no provocation. All unprovoked Murderers and rapists should be given the chair.

I say provocation, because sometimes violence is the answer...such as ousting an evil dictator.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

finty101 posted on Aug 11 2004 at 04:45 PM said:
Kop_007 posted on Aug 11 2004 at 04:40 PM said:
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Which Ice age are you living in?
The one created by George Bush ;)
And on a mopre serious note, agreed
Surely a life in prison's better than dying.
Also there's always that chance of people being innocent, they'd get out if there's no death penalty. We always say this thinking it probably never will happen. Read "Stupid White Men" by Michael Moore. It may just change your mind.

I spoke quite a bit angrily and a bit out of line, but what I said still stands.

How can anyone NOT think that a pedophile is a potential child molestor and abuser?

And I don't care what legal circumstance it is, or if it's family, friends, or strangers doing the crap to kids, if it's in this country, or some third world crap-hole nation, It's not right, it's not moral, and it's not ok in the least or something to be shrugged off as a product of abuse or a mental quirk.

If someone is abused as a child and becomes a child molestor, they are no longer the victim, they are the molestor, What happened to them is no excuse to do something so awful to someone else.

And if we just pile the blame on genetics, mental quirks, and other such things on people and view them as victims instead of the "badguys", where should we draw the line at innocence due to some other condition? If someone robs an old lady's house, should he be innocent due to a history of depression or some other mental issue? If someone kills someone, Should they be treated as the unfortunate victim due to their past? Or treated as a criminal for their present?

It'd be nice to be able to reform everyone and make them model members of society, but you can't fix broken minds or perverse behavior all of the time.

kknd_cf posted on Aug 11 2004 at 04:48 PM said:
Read "Stupid White Men" by Michael Moore. It may just change your mind.
I did. I hated it.

But even in the states in america where there is no death penalty, you can be put inside for the rest of your life, this is another thing I dont agree with.

The age of Christianity.

Not in today's prison system. Life of bloody luxary. They should be tortured.

No thanks, Michael Moore us a hypocritcal lying ass.

Kop_007 posted on Aug 11 2004 at 05:16 PM said:

The age of Christianity.

Not in today's prison system. Life of bloody luxary. They should be tortured.

No thanks, Michael Moore us a hypocritcal lying ass.
You dont by any chance preach about how being gay is wrong? Or try and keep the devil out of calafornia?

I accept gayness....but it is officially wrong.

No, I dont have anything to do with the Devil.

Kop_007 posted on Aug 11 2004 at 05:22 PM said:
I accept gayness....but it is officially wrong.
Offically wrong? Says who? Christians?

Back