Pimped Out Flu

Well, yes, they are. The ones I looked at, are also for plastics.
But on ALL of the cans I found, there was a specific note that they are not rub-off proof. Only the non-glittering colors are.

Coldnt you use an air brush kit and mix what ever color of paint you want it to be with a bit of pvc cement. it take some fideling to get the right mix but once you got it it would never come off.

Bourbon

Goldust_Wallpaper_03_1024.jpg

Need I say more...?

man i wish there was a web community for people to pimp out their style-modded retro systems. i would love to see a diamond-studded vectrex or a solid-gold atari lynx (... model ONE!)

'course you'd never have to alter an Atari 2600. that fucking thing's already got wood paneling on it!!

DAMN!!! Why can't PS3 surprise us and bring back wood paneling on consoles? I WANT MY WOOD PANELLLLLLLLL...

ok paintjob, but sad that you used a screwdriver to take out the glass, you made some bad marks next to the screen. :(

ralp99 posted on Sep 26 2005 at 04:25 AM said:
man i wish there was a web community for people to pimp out their style-modded retro systems. i would love to see a diamond-studded vectrex or a solid-gold atari lynx (... model ONE!)

'course you'd never have to alter an Atari 2600. that fucking thing's already got wood paneling on it!!

DAMN!!! Why can't PS3 surprise us and bring back wood paneling on consoles? I WANT MY WOOD PANELLLLLLLLL...

I would never paint my Vectrex, that'd be like slaping an extra coat of paint on the Mona Lisa because it was getting kinda dark. As for wood, I wouldn't mind seeing ACTUAL wood on a console rather than cheap woodgrain texture decals.

Last edited by a moderator:
well why not put your wood shop skills to work and make a wooden casing for your ps2 or xbox :D

(ps i miss my ol atari)

Ha! This is Pimped to da max & Bling!!

gm_4.jpg

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/26/gizmoville_rendezvous/ said:
Blinging gadget of the week: Baby Phat gold-plated PSP case
Sony's been doing a good bit of self-promotion with a selection of custom-made, designer PSP cases created by the latest trendy young things in the fashion world. The gold and jewel-encrusted cover designed by Baby Phat label-owner Kimora Lee Simmons is probably the most outrageous of the lot and now UK gaming fans have the chance to grab one for themselves. The £20,000 (no really) cover is going on display in Harrods where you'll be able to place your order for one of your very own. Made from 1lb of gold, and encrusted with eight carats of yellow and black diamonds, the case is being flown in exclusively from America for one week only. It'll be in the toys department on the fourth floor until the 29 September.

gp32rich posted on Sep 27 2005 at 07:37 AM said:
Ha! This is Pimped to da max & Bling!!

gm_4.jpg

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/26/gizmoville_rendezvous/ said:
Blinging gadget of the week: Baby Phat gold-plated PSP case
Sony's been doing a good bit of self-promotion with a selection of custom-made, designer PSP cases created by the latest trendy young things in the fashion world. The gold and jewel-encrusted cover designed by Baby Phat label-owner Kimora Lee Simmons is probably the most outrageous of the lot and now UK gaming fans have the chance to grab one for themselves. The £20,000 (no really) cover is going on display in Harrods where you'll be able to place your order for one of your very own. Made from 1lb of gold, and encrusted with eight carats of yellow and black diamonds, the case is being flown in exclusively from America for one week only. It'll be in the toys department on the fourth floor until the 29 September.

Nice brick, it should even out the situation were a pimp to get attacked in a dark alley at night, without any other self-defense object around :eek:

Back