Pooter Pics

Squidge posted on May 6 2005 at 10:25 PM said:
A P120 would kick the Gamepark's ass, specially at something like Quake.

Yep, my old 486 with 100 Mhz ran Quake faster than the gp32.

Last edited by a moderator:
GP40 posted on May 6 2005 at 02:37 PM said:
L70VsGP32.jpg

The laptop is only a P120 so the GP32 is probably more powerful?

My desktop is a giant beige beastie :)

I wish my GP could run windows.. and at that high of a resolution too :rolleyes:

tekt5 posted on May 8 2005 at 02:45 AM said:
I wish my GP could run windows.. and at that high of a resolution too :rolleyes:

I wish my laptop could really run GeePee32 :rolleyes: (the little begger wont run it for some reason)

:p indeed - cheap as hell. Cant even be arsed to refill the toner - haven't used it for about 6 months ;)

@finty

Aye - is the best mouse I've ever had. Didnt think it would make THAT much difference but it really did! Increadibly responsive, sensitive and accurate, and not just for games!

Axeman posted on May 8 2005 at 10:20 PM said:
:p indeed - cheap as hell. Cant even be arsed to refill the toner - haven't used it for about 6 months ;)

@finty

Aye - is the best mouse I've ever had. Didnt think it would make THAT much difference but it really did! Increadibly responsive, sensitive and accurate, and not just for games!

I've downsized my computing needs quite conciderably.. I would have posted my set up too...

Bobsonsirjonny posted on May 8 2005 at 10:28 PM said:
Axeman posted on May 8 2005 at 10:20 PM said:

@finty

I've downsized my computing needs quite conciderably.. I would have posted my set up too...

But thats cos I think computers are gay and take one on a journey to a world of fatness and health problems. Piles from sitting on your arse all day. Bashing a cli is no longer fun. I wanna make cool stuff and get paid and go home early to a beautiful blonde with gravity defying breasts, a great arse and a dirty smile...

Yet Im addicted to Digital dillusionsl... must have my email and news feeds. Must have access to IRC so I can wind up 1337 H4x0000r5 and gotta have Messenger....

There is a real world of sunshine out there.

Axeman posted on May 8 2005 at 10:30 PM said:
Aye - quite a cool one it was! Unnecessary and totally geekboyish, but cool nonethless ;)

nah - the end of an era mate, and the beginning of a new one :)

I want a motorbike. A motorbike will be way faster than any G5 apple box! :-D

here's mine, gonna get a corner desk soon cause they are smaller.

also i noticed everyone has similarities in their pics.

mattbakse posted on May 8 2005 at 11:22 PM said:
here's mine, gonna get a corner desk soon cause they are smaller.

also i noticed everyone has similarities in their pics.

What - like the GP32s? ;) Wonder why that would be? :p

Back