All Refunds Not Sent Yet

fusion_power said:
Do you wait with shipping the pandoras untill all these Bank-Crap is solved or do we get the Pandora as soon as possible?

We will start shipping Pandoras as soon as they are ready. We have every expectation that the reordering will be settled by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
Really, the only thing that would make sense at this point would be for them to accept the payments and give us the money. Unfortunately that would require an admission on their part that they screwed up in the first place, and that is probably not going to happen.

If you don't have an answer for this yet, I understand but...What happens with the Amex people? I'm just reaffirming the question. Whenever you are ready to address it is fine but, because of the unique situation I and others find ourselves in, could you possibly make a new sticky for it in the forum? So it's easier for Amex purchasers to find?

Well..this is a little bit of bad news, hopefully everything works and no one gets screwed.

Phawx said:
Chip said:
Really, the only thing that would make sense at this point would be for them to accept the payments and give us the money. Unfortunately that would require an admission on their part that they screwed up in the first place, and that is probably not going to happen.

If you don't have an answer for this yet, I understand but...What happens with the Amex people? I'm just reaffirming the question. Whenever you are ready to address it is fine but, because of the unique situation I and others find ourselves in, could you possibly make a new sticky for it in the forum? So it's easier for Amex purchasers to find?

Well..this is a little bit of bad news, hopefully everything works and no one gets screwed.

No kidding. I was very tempted to just start a chargeback when my refund email showed up (since people were talking about delays in getting money back), as we were just inside the window, but didn't want to cause any more troubles for Pandora-- my feelings was if the bank wanted nothing to do with them a chargeback wouldn't be a big problem.

I wish I had done that now... I've done chargebacks with Amex and it is indeed a 60 day window (Edit: See below, we may not be out of luck) so we're screwed on that side. And I am sure the bank knows that and are just being unreasonable on that side.

I understand they are working on it but it is a bit unnvering to know I have so much money gone-- poof-- with no one quite able to tell me what is going on. I had called OpenPandora last week with my number and Debs emailed that she'd get back to me with an answer, so I am a bit shocked to be reading this on the website... I guess she doesn't really have an answer at this point since no one can say where the money is.

But this is not particularly good news.

EDIT TO ADD: I just went online and dug through my online statements and WAS able to initiate an investigation into the charge. Given that we're getting into crazy-time here, I went ahead and just pushed it through. It didn't complain about the date. I gave the reasons for the chargeback (it only had categories to give) that I hadn't received the unit, but still wanted it. I wasn't sure where to check for "Foreign bank is being a bunch of pricks". So if you have an Amex GO ONLINE IMMEDIATELY-- maybe we have a 90 day windows??-- and start the process. (Not sure if you could call, I was going to if online didn't go anywhere)

Phawx said:
Whenever you are ready to address it is fine but, because of the unique situation I and others find ourselves in, could you possibly make a new sticky for it in the forum? So it's easier for Amex purchasers to find?
I've already made a new sticky mentioning that we are still working on it. As soon as we have a solution, it will be prominantly displayed and probably be sent in an email to those affected.

Back