Possible Gba Emulator Already In The Works....

If your buying a GP2X for just GBA emulation maybe you are missing the point, or have been a little spoilt by the GP32.

I only have to look at the news page on this site to see what *fun* on the GP32 its the daily *WOW* look at that hexen or Bingo(LOL you don't get that on the GBA its lovely).

The GP32 was one of the best things I ever bought, and IMO the GP2X will be better, and its not just the games that make the difference. Its the something to talk about in the forums and meatspace. Its interesting.

I've liked the rumors, speculation, cut & thrust of discussion, snippets of development info, the new web sites popping up everywhere, and mainstream web news reporting, and want more.

Totally agree- I almost enjoy the community more than the time actually spent gaming. It's a great hobby and a nice community (Even if I do have a tendancy just to lurk). I'm looking foward to getting my GP2X and the direction it takes us all after we get them is as interesting as having the unit itself.

The community has grown immensley since I joined back in two thousand and frozen to death, and its as an exciting time as there has ever been in the community. Obviously peolple are going to have concerns about what the unit is capable of but thats the great thing about it, it's what we make it. It's ours and our dialogues whether they be between coders, testers, reviewers, mods or just plain gamers as myself that determine what OUR machines can do!

The unit is only one part of the jigsaw in my opinion, how much less fun would it be to own a GP2X or a gp32_console for that matter if you had no one to talk to about it.

Seemed to be going a bit revolutionary for a minute back then, vive la community! Keeping it real is was makes it real innit? Enjoy kids!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If your buying a GP2X for just GBA emulation maybe you are missing the point, or have been a little spoilt by the GP32.

I only have to look at the news page on this site to see what *fun* on the GP32 its the daily *WOW* look at that hexen or Bingo(LOL you don't get that on the GBA its lovely).

The GP32 was one of the best things I ever bought, and IMO the GP2X will be better, and its not just the games that make the difference. Its the something to talk about in the forums and meatspace. Its interesting.

I've liked the rumors, speculation, cut & thrust of discussion, snippets of development info, the new web sites popping up everywhere, and mainstream web news reporting, and want more.

Totally agree- I almost enjoy the community more than the time actually spent gaming. It's a great hobby and a nice community (Even if I do have a tendancy just to lurk). I'm looking foward to getting my GP2X and the direction it takes us all after we get them is as interesting as having the unit itself.

The community has grown immensley since I joined back in two thousand and frozen to death, and its as an exciting time as there has ever been in the community. Obviously peolple are going to have concerns about what the unit is capable of but thats the great thing about it, it's what we make it. It's ours and our dialogues whether they be between coders, testers, reviewers, mods or just plain gamers as myself that determine what OUR machines can do!

The unit is only one part of the jigsaw in my opinion, how much less fun would it be to own a GP2X or a gp32_console for that matter if you had no one to talk to about it.

Seemed to be going a bit revolutionary for a minute back then, vive la community! Keeping it real is was makes it real innit? Enjoy kids!!!!!

As a n00b here, all I can say is that I'm hoping the GP2x will return me to the good old days of the Amiga scene, but with a more connected twang.

It has so much potential to be something excellent, much more than the GP32.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back