Post A Picture

Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 01:36 PM said:
Oh, yeah, SURE, Barbie is my girlfriend; we've been going steady for about 6 months now, but I feel she doesn't talk much or listen, she just smiles all the time, it really pisses me off. And I am not THAT serious, I'm just saying that it's gross talking about masturbation freely, especially going into detail about max-pleasure..
And when'd I say anythin' 'bout my gender? I'm either male or female, I'll let you work it out.

Shut it Ken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 02:36 PM said:
Oh, yeah, SURE, Barbie is my girlfriend; we've been going steady for about 6 months now, but I feel she doesn't talk much or listen, she just smiles all the time, it really pisses me off. And I am not THAT serious, I'm just saying that it's gross talking about masturbation freely, especially going into detail about max-pleasure..
And when'd I say anythin' 'bout my gender? I'm either male or female, I'll let you work it out.
I think your female. And if you are then you are the THIRD female to browse these boards. Yes the THIRD! PSST................Watch Out For Spray. He likes to stalk people!

female she is, you can tell, as boys do usually talk about wanking for some weird reason :rolleyes: and girls just dont want to listen/they do but dont admit...

sam fisher posted on Oct 14 2005 at 03:34 PM said:
Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 02:36 PM said:
I think your female. And if you are then you are the THIRD female to browse these boards. Yes the THIRD! PSST................Watch Out For Spray. He likes to stalk people!

I don't mind if Spray stalks people, I used to do it; not seriously though, I didn't follow them around or anything, it was a bugger to find them after they changed their names.
saintdragon posted on Oct 14 2005 at 05:12 PM said:
female she is, you can tell, as boys do usually talk about wanking for some weird reason :rolleyes: and girls just dont want to listen/they do but dont admit...
So you just assume because I don't talk filth that I'm female? I talk filth all the time. Like.. What do actresses and bullemics have in common? They are one and the same! See... shameful; just.. like.. refer to me as Macbeth or 'it' as it is incorrect for you to use sexist words like 'she' or 'he' to refer to a bird or a bloke.
And I thought this was a topic about posting pics of your birds, I didn't knock around here to witter on about wanking, what you blokes get up to in your gaff is no one else's business. *shudder* P.S. If you are that desperate to know, just look at my avatar. It's me, edited to resemble what I would of thought Shakespear would of looked like. After all, I am using the name of one of his great tragedies as a mark of respect..

I am afraid you are rather incorrect, as many men say "what are you blokes up to then?" in the pub. I find it heavily offensive and sexist for you to imply that only women can use the words 'you' and 'bloke' in the same sentence. :D

sam fisher posted on Oct 14 2005 at 05:48 PM said:
'what you blokes' implies you are a member of the opposite sex! HA!

DUH!

Macbeth, you are either male, female or hemaphrodite. Whatever it is you'll be welcomed here. But you will have to understand that lads will be lads and will chat about masterbation amongst other things in the off topic section of the forum. This is where the real action is anyway. You get to know people much better in here than anywhere else on the boards. For the most part we have a damn good laugh.

Just for the record I'm pretty sure I know what sex you are and anyone with half a brain will have figured out what my thoughts are based on my earlier post. However they are my thoughts and if you want to say you are a sexless being from the planet fnargley then thats fine by me :)

Enjoy the forum! :D

sam fisher posted on Oct 14 2005 at 06:24 PM said:
I dont have a copy of doctor robotics mean bean machine. However on the orcarina of time i have found the master sword many times!

Good.

Thank you for the introductory BadToad, although, I'd just like you to think what you will. You wouldn't draw pictures of a character in a book, it'd ruin the image of said persons in the book.
And I played Mean Bean Machine, it is completly aggravating beyond belief, and by what stretch of the imagination would one consider it fun or playable? The bastard computer kept sending down lumps of beans and ruining my game!

are you from peckham or how ever spell it? gaff, blokes, jeez... *cough*chav*cough

anyway about masterbation, any "pron" (spelt wrong purposely) recomended.. j/k

i cant find it myself :p :lol:

saintdragon posted on Oct 14 2005 at 09:48 PM said:
are you from peckham or how ever spell it? gaff, blokes, jeez... *cough*chav*cough

anyway about masterbation, any "pron" (spelt wrong purposely) recomended.. j/k

i cant find it myself :p :lol:

It`s between your legs. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Avant and quit my sight! 'Tis a ghost, it be the ghost of Macbeth, the one who was slain by our fair MacDuff! etc etc

But you didn't turn insane and get killed, did you? Ooooh, floating knife... *giggles*

Back