PPSSPP Compatibility List

The page says "If you are inclined, post your forum username at the end of your notes so you can be contacted by Exophase about further debugging your problems." ;)   AWSOME!  Exophase lends a hand to this? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a lot of new entries in the list.

I can't test eveything myself so I hope a few people here will help testing more and reporting their results in the list.

I would love to add more entries but I only have Mana Khemia.

I added a couple more games. 

One overview of the results over a good sample (35 games):

10 are Green : working perfectly or very close to full speed.

16 are Yellow : working slowly but still relatively playable. 

4 are Orange : unplayable because they are too slow

5 are Red : not properly supported yet

I'd say 10/35 is a pretty good ratio for PSP so far. There's still other games to check anyway, but if you were looking for a good reason to try PSP emulation on Pandora, I think now is a good time to do so. 

Another observation :

- whether the game runs fullspeed or not has not so much to do with 3D / 2D. Or not as much as I thought originally. Now i find many 2D games are actually slow, and several 3D games run perfectly, or at least fullspeed with frameskip. 

- This being said, the most gorgeous 3d games (like Wipeout Pure) are slideshows and will probably remain slideshows on the Pandora. Don't expect too much either. 

But still, in the 10 games I mentioned there's a lot of excellent titles you can already enjoy on your Pandora. 

By your definition I think Mana Khemia Student Alliance (EU) is more green then yellow. It works very well on the rebirth pandora, it is a bit slow from time to time but it is fully playable (sometimes I had to change the frameskip in a mini game).

By your definition I think Mana Khemia Student Alliance (EU) is more green then yellow. It works very well on the rebirth pandora, it is a bit slow from time to time but it is fully playable (sometimes I had to change the frameskip in a mini game).
Well, my definition of green is that it should run mostly full speed at all times. I have put yellow to games where there are frequent slow downs even though they run full speed here and there. For Mana Khemia I have heard that there are slow-downs every time you have a dialog window popping up, so that's not green, I think. 

And if a game runs slower than Full speed even if the speed is acceptable, it's yellow again. 

With the new update Mana Khemia works even better on my rebirth unit :) .

Back