Praise for ithic.com & Link

Donna

Still Fresh
Several weeks back I had to send my 512mb Pandora in for repair.  I contacted Link w/ ithic.com

His replies were very timely and I sent my Pandora away on a Saturday.  Since we don't live too far apart, he had my Pandora by that Monday AND had a resolution for my issue.  He was ready to send the replacement to me the next day.  Instead of opting for the repair, I decided to treat myself to an upgraded 1GHZ Pandora for an upgrade fee (Merry Christmas to me!).  To make a long story short, less than a week after mailing my Pandora to Link @ ithic.com I had a replacement, working Pandora back in my hands.

I can't say enough about the customer service I received (and, no I don't work for him nor is he paying me!!).  Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.  If you are in the U.S. you should check out his site & services.

Donna

The praise is definitely deserved, I just a few days ago sent in my old Pandora for an upgrade; before hand I pestered him via email with questions and he was very helpful and timely(as you said).

Last edited by a moderator:
Link is definitely praiseworthy!!

I ordered my Pandy from him over Labor Day weekend, had it within a week.

He answered many emails back and forth from me concerning questions I had regarding capabilities of the Pandy 1Ghz versus Rebirth...in the end, we decided the Rebirth would do everything I actually wanted.

Cool, Link I affirm you for looking after your customers and other people's customers so well :)

Great thread idea btw! I know we had some thankyou threads, but praise and affirmations are really important.

Lets lift the mood here for 2013 with some more affirmations :D

Link is awesome[1] and I've got a citation to prove it! [2]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree completely. I ordered a 1ghz model from him a couple days ago. Link was kind enough to call me and we talked about the device for 1/2 an hour. A kind and courteous person indeed.

My Pandora was sent out immediately w/tracking [Jan 7th I can't wait ]. The responses to my emails were prompt and thorough.

A fine example of praiseworthy !!!

Last edited:
Either that, or this project has a spectacular ability to attract wonderful people :)

I also will give Link and ithic vast praise. He always responds to all my questions quickly and politely and his site well organized. When I first ordered my Pandy he shipped it quick and everything came well packaged and in working order. He also has suffered through my ramblings on the sound effects which at this point I think are just emulator imperfections.

Thank you Link, keep up the great work! :D

Thank you everybody!  I'm grateful for the community and the continued support.  Really looking forward to 2013, new devices, and providing support. 

I agree completely. I ordered a 1ghz model from him a couple days ago. Link was kind enough to call me and we talked about the device for 1/2 an hour. A kind and courteous person indeed.

My Pandora was sent out immediately w/tracking [Jan 7th I can't wait ]. The responses to my emails were prompt and thorough.

A fine example of praiseworthy !!!
I wish I got to talk on the phone with one of the kindest members of this board. (Link, Askarus, and EvilDragon all tie here.)

D:

If I were American, I'd deal with Link
But if you're not, you have ED, whom I understand is every bit as good as Link is.

I don't know personally, because I've never dealt directly with him, but all his customers seem to sing his praises.

And I, of course, have already done same for Link, he is a true gentleman and a wonderful person to do business with.

Back