Prawn?

Are you going to use your Pandora to look at Prawn?

• Yes, most definately; I live for prawn and prawn lives for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, prawn is disgusting and tasteless; only scoundrels would defile the Pandora in such a manner.

• GET IN THE CHOPPAH!

• Total voters

OK, I'll advertise my extreme lameness... What is the meaning of the third option? Is it too rude to mention?

Yes, I am that lame I do not understand if it's a reference to a helicopter or some sort of male genitalia reference... If it's the former then huh? If it's the second, err, how does one get in it? I thought one put it in.

But hey, at least I can learn something, right?

Now, after you've all stopped laughing at me - help me avoid my lameness in the future...

jdh2550 said:
OK, I'll advertise my extreme lameness... What is the meaning of the third option? Is it too rude to mention?

Yes, I am that lame I do not understand if it's a reference to a helicopter or some sort of male genitalia reference... If it's the former then huh? If it's the second, err, how does one get in it? I thought one put it in.

But hey, at least I can learn something, right?

Now, after you've all stopped laughing at me - help me avoid my lameness in the future...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rgWX6qjzw_c

teggun said:
Nova said:
Get over yourself. Don't like it? Don't read it.
Could say the same to you wink.gif

Oh wow, looks like I offended the Chip fan club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
Yay! Another pointless thread where we can post endless three word responses and up our post count!
Hey, I own the "Most Pointless Thread Ever" awardand no one is going to take that away from me. By the way, I am only replying to this to up my post count. Do you get a reward when you hit fifty? :)

Come on people, back on topic.

I am thinking of setting up a PPP project similar GGG ~(google GGG) and have loads of prawns perform multimple blow jobs on hot german dude, then get some double entry going culminating in an extreme prawn bukakke where we see those little pick prawns covered and drinking oodles of man juice, sometime with snowball effects between some particularly beautiful prawns (the ones with the big prawn tits).

If I had a Pandora tomorrow I would definitely use it watching my shellfish scat'n'puke movies or eel gang bang flicks. Man, I feel so horney now my dick could de-shell a lobster in one minute flat & provide the sauce for dinner. :eek:

sataniC Virus said:

I am thinking of setting up a PPP project similar GGG ~(google GGG) and have loads of prawns perform multimple blow jobs on hot german dude, then get some double entry going culminating in an extreme prawn bukakke where we see those little pick prawns covered and drinking oodles of man juice, sometime with snowball effects between some particularly beautiful prawns (the ones with the big prawn tits).

If I had a Pandora tomorrow I would definitely use it watching my shellfish scat'n'puke movies or eel gang bang flicks. Man, I feel so horney now my dick could de-shell a lobster in one minute flat & provide the sauce for dinner. :eek:
132033097_6c7c79dba5.jpg

^that is your fault

atomicthumbs said:
sataniC Virus said:

132033097_6c7c79dba5.jpg

^that is your fault

That yummi bunni looks suitable for a new rabbit web site i was thinking of setting up. It involves Russian men, beach balls ... [snip!] .. :p

*Laughs uncontrollably*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..............._--------------_........
(\__/)....//EYE LIEK TEH\\......
.|0 o|...//----PRAWEN----||......
.. ±/<==========//.......

Back