Pre-order Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
sensible GP32 posted on Oct 13 2006 at 11:02 AM said:
why the need for four?

and man are you uber rich or something?
Credit card with no interest til january of 08? :)

Im selling 3 on ebay for the holiday. For a large profit. Most likely close to double per system.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You started off complaining about the inavailablity of games consoles on launch day, yet you have just pre-ordered 4?

I don't get it... :huh:

Nova posted on Oct 13 2006 at 01:58 PM said:
You started off complaining about the inavailablity of games consoles on launch day, yet you have just pre-ordered 4?

hells yes. I saw an opportunity and took it; they are going to be pretty unavailable come launch day- I just did what I had to do to ensure that I got more than 1 :D

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 13 2006 at 07:03 PM said:

hells yes. I saw an opportunity and took it; they are going to be pretty unavailable come launch day- I just did what I had to do to ensure that I got more than 1 :D

Unless Nintendo has produced enough to satisfy launch day demand! I hope they have, so there are enough for nobody to feel left out over Christmas and to pull the rug from under the feet of people like you.

Bingo Jesus posted on Oct 13 2006 at 04:11 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 13 2006 at 07:03 PM said:

Unless Nintendo has produced enough to satisfy launch day demand! I hope they have, so there are enough for nobody to feel left out over Christmas and to pull the rug from under the feet of people like you.
I sense some sarcasm in the tone of your post.....I hope Im not sensing hostility as well ;)

Have a look at ebay right now. I think 500+ USD for 1 wii console is quite a markup.

Looks to me like I'll be making a VERY nice profit :)

edit (from my home computer): You dont honestly think on X-MAS there will be a surplus of a new next gen console do you? Because quite frankly, that's just plain silly talk, and you'd have to be a complete moron to think that.

hum..... i think you should get a large lump of the black stuff for christmas!..
and anyway nintendo will make quite a few Wii's , so you wont make too mutch money with your 3 spear units... why dont you do the right thing and give them as prezzys for christmass!!!

Hmm, didnt expect so much jealousy on these boards. Perhaps you should be mad at Nintendo for sending a tiny amount of units for Xmas? I mean, perhaps if they sent 5-6 million to the US for the holidays, there would be plenty for everyone.

Prezzies? No, I dont think so. Maybe it's because all my friends are Sony fanboys, or maybe it's because they wouldnt do something like that for me. I dont really know, or care for that matter ;)

Maybe if you were in my position you wouldnt be wishing me a lump of coal for Christmas.

Oh, btw: IM JEWISH ;) ;) ;)

PS: Considering the past 8 EB Games/Gamestops I've called have said they're sold out for the holiday, and also considering the fact that I know FOR a fact they each of these stores only got in 20-30 units for preorder a piece, I think I'll be making a pretty penny come time for santa.

LOOKS LIKE IT'S COAL FOR ME

You wont need to pre-order a wii, theres going to be loads in stock lol.
im going to wait a fora black wii anyway because white wont go with my room atall LOL
ill get a ps3 oneday if it proves itself

there's still a chance of me getting a ps3!

My local sony style store is getting a few in, first come, first serve.

Maybe if I get at the mall at 7:00AM I'll have a chance! It's a weekday too!

*pulls needle out of arm*

Im calling as it approaches release date to see how many they're getting in.

*hopes its a lot*

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 14 2006 at 09:14 PM said:
*hopes its a lot*
So you can get five? :eek:

- Alex

With those Wiis, your admitting to doing the console equivilent of ticket-scalping. Nobody likes a scalper. A lot of people (myself included) could have reserved a few, but they didnt because its a dick move. And the ones that did the same as you, usually wont admit it because they know they're dicks.

Just because of that, im really really REALLY hoping you dont get a ps3 on launch day. Maybe that will be my christmas wish this year :D

Excuse me, I think waking up at 7AM and sitting on a concrete floor for 2 and a half hours in freezing weather makes me well deserving of the number of wiis I was able to get. As I said, it's become apparent that there is a lot of jealousy around these parts. I cant really blame you though, after all, I AM getting a wii for myself with Twilight Princess, and making 1000+ dollars reselling them. Hate me all you want, but I earned those systems.

As for me getting a ps3 on launch, it really doesnt matter if I do or dont, I'll just pick one up in a few months. It's no big deal.

And FYI: Ticket scalping is Illegal. Reselling nintendo's system on ebay isnt ;)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 13 2006 at 03:04 PM said:
Im selling 3 on ebay for the holiday. For a large profit. Most likely close to double per system.

I seriously doubt that, considering that the last number I heard was 11 million Wiis produced in time for christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back