Pre-order Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo Jesus posted on Oct 16 2006 at 09:21 AM said:
Yes, but it's not the person who buy's the Wii from DCGM who loses out, it's the people who were behind him in the queue to pre-order one who do.
There are people who kill, people who entertain world wars, people who steal and deceive, and people who preorder more than one console. All these negative posts put all these people in the same basket.

Cheers!

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
the DS was sold out for the holidays. I bought mine on ebay for 30 dollars more so I could have it for an Xmas gift.

There will never be enough Nintendo Wii systems to satisfy demand for the holiday season. Sorry kids!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 16 2006 at 04:56 PM said:
the DS was sold out for the holidays. I bought mine on ebay for 30 dollars more so I could have it for an Xmas gift.

There will never be enough Nintendo Wii systems to satisfy demand for the holiday season. Sorry kids!
What are you talking about? I imported mine from ebay a few days after launch, and it was still cheaper than what I would pay for it in England.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 16 2006 at 06:45 PM said:
But your IN Englad. Arent you always saying Ukers get pwned by prices? I feel like that's all I read from you people ;)

It was sold out EVERYWHERE in the states.
True, but I'd be expecting to pay much more of an overhead than that if it was so badly sold out.

Dude, you cant get mad that people are calling you a dick. Its the internet, everyone always speaks their mind. The best way to not get nasty comments is to not post something that people are going to get pissed at you for doing. Im not knocking your little console-hustle, but maybe you'll learn to keep it to yourself when you get older.

grahf posted on Oct 16 2006 at 07:59 PM said:
Dude, you cant get mad that people are calling you a dick. Its the internet, everyone always speaks their mind. The best way to not get nasty comments is to not post something that people are going to get pissed at you for doing. Im not knocking your little console-hustle, but maybe you'll learn to keep it to yourself when you get older.
im not mad, im appauled at the awful, hating comments ive received. Especially from you, who says he's wasting his christmas wish to make sure i dont get a ps3. Pretty sad dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back