Pre-order Problems

PoisonedV said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
PoisonedV said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
Funny, with all the venom spewed about PayPal from a number of people here, it seems credit cards are the bigger problem here with PayPal being the saving grace of Protx victims.
correlation != causation

Opinion != Fact

no, actually, thats not an opinion or a fact, thats a logical fallacy which you seem to be falling into, so what you said just now made no sense whatsoever.

I swear, you're illiterate. The underlying point is that the payment form that was slated to cause problems, PayPal, has operated relatively kink-free, whereas the suggested payment method, credit cards, seem to be having issues. How is that not a factual statement? That was rhetorical, if you didn't pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
CronoTriggerfan said:
PoisonedV said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
PoisonedV said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
Funny, with all the venom spewed about PayPal from a number of people here, it seems credit cards are the bigger problem here with PayPal being the saving grace of Protx victims.
correlation != causation

Opinion != Fact

no, actually, thats not an opinion or a fact, thats a logical fallacy which you seem to be falling into, so what you said just now made no sense whatsoever.

I swear, you're illiterate. The underlying point is that the payment form that was slated to cause problems, PayPal, has operated relatively kink-free, whereas the suggested payment method, credit cards, seem to be having issues. How is that not a factual statement? That was rhetorical, if you didn't pick up.

1. there you go with your personal insults and ad hominems again
2. the underlying point is that IT'S NOT A FACTUAL STATEMENT. once again, you still don't seem to understand the concept i stated in the first reply.
despite what you may think, paypal is not the primary form of payment on the internet and also it wasn't the primary for the pandora pre orders. there were also specific instructions for paypal.
just because there were more complaints about credit cards, which, and this is what i especially don't understand, there werent actually that many.
but lets go with that and say there ARE more credit card complaints- well the, we refer to that first thing.
just because there is a correlation between credit card users and complaints, doesnt mean the credit card method directly caused the complaints.

See, at this point, it's not even worth arguing. Your invective is off-base, and I NEVER SAID that there was ANY correlation between the ease or lack thereof of credit card payments and PayPal. It's simply a note of irony in that PayPal was supposed to cause issues for buyers. If you know what ad hominem is, surely you can define irony for me.

I can't believe I'm debating semantics with someone who doesn't capitalize anything. :lol:

CronoTriggerfan said:
See, at this point, it's not even worth arguing. Your invective is off-base, and I NEVER SAID that there was ANY correlation between the ease or lack thereof of credit card payments and PayPal. It's simply a note of irony in that PayPal was supposed to cause issues for buyers. If you know what ad hominem is, surely you can define irony for me.

I can't believe I'm debating semantics with someone who doesn't capitalize anything. :lol:
so, were you born this way?

:(
I confirmed my payment on protx and then got passed to the gp32x.de site with an apache error.

Who do I contact to see if my order has actually gone through please?

Many thanks!

I messed up the cardholder address cause I was having problems with the site being busy and my monthly bandwidth being capped to a crawl. All that plus I found the purchase form to be odd at the address bit.

The payment was successful, but the address is incomplete. I'm in Australia and I didn't get to add which state I'm in, and I'm hoping that drop down box with country selection works. I did add my postcode though. Who do I email? I tried the link on the protx response but it links to the wiz.

I'm kinda freaking out so any advice as to whom to contacts and where would be greatly appreciated. If you see this craigix, please help.

hey

sold: Ya should beable to change the delivery address if you have your order number and maybe some other details, I guess you should try contact craig or something. I think I seen a post already in this thread about someone who already had their delivery address changed. I seem to think you would need more than your order number, as if others knew ya order number then they could request to change the delivery address of that order. Hmm, maybe there is some sorta confirmation email sent to the purchaser to confirm the delivery address.

mahousaru: Did you get an email with your order number?

cyas

Back