Problem with the shop...

DAP

I recently ordered two pandora batteries. Only one arrived.
All of the e-mails I have received from the shop have been unfilled forms of the form: "RECEIVED MESSAGE FROM {SHOP_NAME}-SHOP" "DEAR {NAME}"
Some of those e-mails are supposed to have a link to the "ticket system", but all links do nothing.

Can someone give me the actual link to the shop ticket system so I can get this resolved?
I tried to create a ticket in the forum ticket system, but it appears that no one is looking at those.

Hmm, I'm receiving BCCs of those emails, I haven't noticed that these didn't have missing variables.
The ticket system can either be found in your account or on the top of the site (Contact us).

Can you let me know what you did that you received the email?
And I'll check your order. Would you like to receive the second battery or rather a refund?

Reactions: rSl
I did not create an account as I am unlikely to order much from your shop, maybe a pyra when they are available...

I ordered two batteries, only one arrived.

Parts of the e-mail are in German which I don't read.

As I said in the forum ticket I created. I am OK with either a refund, or a second battery, whichever is more convenient for you. I only ordered the second battery to try to make the value of what was shipped higher than the shipping price.

Due to the volume of request to ED it might be best to send a PM to ED so it's easier for him to track progress.

What ED said below, use the contact feature of the shop.

Last edited:
Ah, yeah, it seems I've forgotten that, as I didn't have any name / order number here and needed to search that... which I've simply forgotten.

Please DO NOT SEND ANY PMs or emails!

If it's shop-related, send your inquiry via the shop ("Contact us") and let me know your name / order number and your issue. Then it will be taken care of within a short time frame!

Back