GP2X Shop Logo-Artist wanted :)

dragonbox_logo_2.png

Just a simple logo idea. The name itself would probably be next to it. It is just a very quick template. :) I might develop on it if people like it.

cube_04.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick sketch:dragonboxlogo.png

(dpad on top)

ok, here's something I whipped up.

I'm not sure if you want the pandora logo in there, but that could easily be replaced with a normal box.

also, this is the first time I've ever drawn a dragon, so it's not the best :)

IMG_0325.JPG

Nice. I like the idea of the box being the Pandora box logo too

couple more mock ups

edit: image removed, not very good and too damn BIG

Hi ED,

I've got something in my mind about "dragonbox" but I think I'll don't find some time until monday/tuesday...

Shall we keep the idea with the d-pad as the X? Do you want that "shop" also appears in the logo?

Binkys dragon tale logo is not bad.

Ok scrap mine.

i like lollipoppizza cubes style, green one but all dif colours could be good to use for dif elements

lollipoppizza cube style is great, the snake dragon is the kind I like and his is really awesome!

I´m not too found of the ´BOX´ text, neither the bevels going around.

But it is really great.

I kind a believe you either keep the logo in text, or use none text at all and add it to sides or something else.

Sorry the criticism, just my poor personal opinion. :)

Hmm, I might give this one a shot if I have the time. I like everyone's interpretation of dragon, we've got a Chinese dragon, western dragon, fantasy-looking dragon, rainbow fire dragon; just excellent!

Binky I think this one has a lot of merit, are you going to develop it further? How about sketching it out and then vectorizing.

Would be nice Quartercast, I´m too trying to scavenge time to give o go.

Altough I prefer chinese dragons, I still feel like the the rainbow fire dragon is the best! :p

I also tried to produce another image for the rebirth, a dragon based one(you know, dragon year and all), but work got on the way... :(

yep, I found some time to make a bunch of new/modified versions with "dragonbox".

To be honest, I'm not that into dragons and tried another thing: the dragON button.

Some of the logos would also work animated (think of the game studio logos at the beginning). If we have some progress I can provide the vectorgraphics for someone who's able to do so. Unfortunately, I'm not.

Most of the fonts/elements are free, a few are donationware or "ask-for-permission-ware"...

Cheers!

db.jpg

Back