Logo Discussion

pyralogo19.png
I like this one. It would fit well on the Pyra. Round ends have to be improved but I like their main shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was doing some more square looking ones of this d/p style, which all looked a little like an [X] and was trying to make it more d-pad looking ... then just done this one and quite liked the look of it

rvjyue.png

Perhaps a bit more ninja star than flame though :)

People say "fat", but it's same thing with the black and white swapped. The black outline makes more sense with the leds that going to be on the case. Can someone make more like this?

...I'm envisaging that the white on that design is what would be cut out and therefore light up with the LED.

If it was to be the other way, where the black was the cut out section, it would look a lot nicer IMO, that would look pretty smart like that as it goes, and then the LED sections are not too "fat" either

it's same thing with the black and white swapped.

No it isn't.

There's an extra edge running around the whole shape, making it wider and more complicated.
I see, but that extra edge is exactly why I think it looks better.

...I'm envisaging that the white on that design is what would be cut out and therefore light up with the LED.

If it was to be the other way, where the black was the cut out section, it would look a lot nicer IMO, that would look pretty smart like that as it goes, and then the LED sections are not too "fat" either
I think it would be good either way.

What about 1/2 one way and 1/2 the other. /jk :lol:

Thinner lines look more elegant, but if the lines light up, I think it's better if they are thick enough to have enough area.
I think that if the lines will be lighting up, they have less need of being thick and obvious because they will stand out more.  I also don't like the idea of them lighting up, but whether or not they do I'll say that Binky's first thin lined circle in the middle dp looks the most lovely, and will allow for the easiest fanart branding.  People can later draw an interesting eye in the middle or something.

I like that one. It also has that infinity symbol likeness if you consider it a moebius-strip like object instead of dP or flames.

I doesn't look bad, but I don't see the flame. Also, it kind of look like a fancy S. :lol:

Great designs everyone, I have been following this thread on and off and haven't been on much to put together all ideas that were presented thus far. From all the suggestions from everyone here, I have created this logo:

post-2836-0-55755000-1393761645.png

DBX_P1.png

Great designs everyone, I have been following this thread on and off and haven't been on much to put together all ideas that were presented thus far. From all the suggestions from everyone here, I have created this logo:

post-2836-0-02984600-1393745717.png
I think the font style for PYRA here is a winner, very nice type.

Love the arrow look of the [Y] and [A]

There are some good ideas in that pengo logo.

It takes quite some imagination to see that northeast arrow as an "A" though.

I don't think I like the X shaped d-pad on the logo of a circular d-pad device.

I am talking about Penguin's logo.

Back