Probs With Blu ?!?

Smallgiraffe

Still Fresh
Hi all,

havin a few probs with my new BLU, I installed all software and drivers to my PC but when I go to start the "GP32 Manager" it comes up with message " an error occured in GP32 during process" and the software thinks GP32 isnt connected although the PC says it is ! I have tried other file transfer software, i have tried different drivers, the only thing i could have done wrong is when I first tried to run a game, I transfered the game to the SMC via a card reader, but when I put card in GP32 it says there was a prob with card or no game existed !?!?

Any info would be appreciated !

thanks in advance !

Hey I had a HUGE problem with this.. It took me a day to figure it out <_< .

Anyway... make sure you connect your GP32 up AFTER running GPManager then turn the GP32 on and hit retry on the GPManager Software...

I don't know why gamepark had to make it so user unfrendly

tekt5 posted on Dec 27 2004 at 01:56 AM said:
make sure you connect your GP32 up AFTER running GPManager then turn the GP32 on and hit retry on the GPManager Software...

Really? For me, it's connect the GP32, Load GP32 manager, Turn on PC link, wait three seconds and press Enter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's just a matter of experimenting until you find a way that works for you. Most ways are probably as valid as others, and theres no one definite way to do it.

God, I hate USB devices >_<.

Anyways, Smallgiraffe; have you checked the drivers? I had to install my drivers a couple of times before screwy Windows XP was definite that I had a GP32.

Indeed. The GP32 isn't exactly the fastest device for writing to SMC. Wish my card reader worked :(. It's pretty weird when you get a 'The driver is not compatible with this version of windows' on a driver supplied with windows.

Thanks for all the replies guys, still no luck unfortunately !?! even tried a whole windows update so I've Now got SP2 an all on !, Think I'm gonna try uninstalling everything and starting from fresh, I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again.

Woo Hoo !!!!!

I got it to go guys, I uninstalled all software and drivers, re-installed downloaded drivers, Then installed one of the softwares I downloaded, not the one on the provided disk. I had tried this software previously but it didnt work the first time ?

Now I can get playing with this bad boy !

I reackon I am gonna be a frequent visitor to this forum, and i'm VERY impressed with the quick speed and helpfull nature of the replies I received with my first question !

Thank you all, and I look forward to being a member of the forum !!!!

David :D

Back