Production Progress?

Drethon

Still Fresh
I was just thinking, if anyone on the production team has time it would be nice to see where the shipments are within the 4000 units.

Craig said a couple of days ago that they're planning to give the go ahead for the rest of the cases this week (so tomorrow?). I hope that's still the case! :p

So does that mean that there'll be a seamless production? I'm within the first 1000 but in the latter half and want to know when I'll be getting mine :p . If its 700 (?) that we have, will the new cases arrive before they're all shipped out?

Will there be any slow down after the first 1000 are made, or will the other 3000 cases arrive in time to continue production at a smooth pace?

I think I recall ED saying they ordered the next 3 or 4 thousand cases from the factory in china. I would assume the board factory has slowed down a bit I think they're also soldering the nubs on to reduce the build time at the end unless I'm mistaken but no clue how many boards they have right now (the factory could have kept building them but held them for the team until they asked for them to be shipped) but they had 1500 boards to start and 1000 cases.

Back