Ps3 European Launch Date Revealed

Ultimate Alliance is also available for the Wii, the PC, the XBox 360, the original XBox, the PSP, the PS2... seriously, you'll be hard pressed to find a console that does NOT have the game.
Oblivion is available for the PC.
Zelda is available on the Gamecube, however the different controls might make a sufficient difference.... I have only played the Wii version.

(Also, I would disagree with only Zelda being a good Wii game, but that is all based on personal opinion, just like your "facts" are.)

Ultimate Alliance is also available for the Wii, the PC, the XBox 360, the original XBox, the PSP, the PS2... seriously, you'll be hard pressed to find a console that does NOT have the game.
Oblivion is available for the PC.
Zelda is available on the Gamecube, however the different controls might make a sufficient difference.... I have only played the Wii version.

(Also, I would disagree with only Zelda being a good Wii game, but that is all based on personal opinion, just like your "facts" are.)
Erm, no. I said 'facts' because I based my comment on reviews. Go and check the reviews for Marvel. For some reason that's just beyond me, the wii version is below a 9/10 or the equivalent. I'm assuming it's due to the lousy control scheme? I don't know for sure. Both the PS3 and 360 versions are rated higher.

Same idea behind the only good wii game- i based it on reviews. Red Steel got garbage reviews, and so did every other wii game. If you think otherwise that's fine, I'm not looking to undermine anyone's opinion :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reviews are not really something I would use as fact - also, Wario Ware Smooth Moves is rated 9.1 on Gamespot, Madden 8.4, Rayman 8.0, Trauma Center 8.0, Super Monkey Ball 8.3.... I'm sure the same can be done for the other consoles.

See, I'm not trying to piss you off. It's just that I think it's stupid to say the current generation is garbage. I can only speak about Wii games because I don't have any of the other consoles but seriously... Zelda is good, really good. I also love Red Steel (finished it twice already) and never found all those flaws people talked about (except for the unresponsive sword fights, eventhough my fiancee picked it up and was nearly perfect from the get-go. Must be a female thing. I'm a far better shooter though *bolsters ego*). I haven't tried Marvel because I have it on the PC - is the control scheme really that bad?

...I'm kinda rambling. Meh. Whatever, as long as I am entertained by my consoles I'm happy!

I agree. People said Resistance wasn't great but I loved it. Took some getting used to in regards to the control scheme, but it was worth it.

You are absolutely correct- reviews arent everything at all. All Im saying is that the games released on all of the consoles thus far have been basically mediocre. We all know ninty can pump out those excellent titles. We all know sony's PS1/PS2 game libraries were wicked. We just haven't seen more than 1 excellent title so far. It's kinda upsetting because I know all the companies have it in them.

Don't worry about pissing me off, this is just a friendly debate :)

I have had and played marvel on wii before swapping it for call of duty 3 and the control system isnt that bad. The only problem is that all the gestures can be done by pressing the A button and holding a direction on the nunchuck. It is better on 360 and PS3 because it has online and multiplayer but the wii version isnt a bad game.
I also disagree with daclassicgamingmaster as not only is there zelda but wii sports, rayman, wario ware, madden and trauma centre are all good games.

I sort of agree that they are all quite pants. I mean i have all 3 and cant be arsed playin any of them. I really thought i would play zelda to the end but ive not played it for a while now. Got smooth moves last week played it a couple of days then not went back to it. have monkeyball but never play it and wii play and wii sports.

Havent played resistence in aaaaaaaaaaages and not much rr7. I might buy railfan for the ps3 just coz i sort of liked densha de go for the psone.

I did get into gears of war multiplayer for a few weeks but got sort of bored with that. Havent even done the first level of single player :huh: . i have about 15 360 games but dont play much of them anymore.

Anyway i might go have a go of UNO on the 360 now and maybe gears of war, Maybe.

Back