Psp Oem Game Cases

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Well I'm a really anal collector, and the god of war game that came with the red psp comes in a cardboard sleeve, so I'm trying to get a psp game case to put it in. It's really hard to find what I'm looking for on the internet as the market is flooded with tons of 3rd party umd holders, the outside hard casing that contains the UMD disc, etc.

I want the same psp case that new games come in. It's simple to find replacement empty dvd/gamecube cases, but I've had no luck finding them for the psp!

Anyone know where I can get a couple for fairly cheap?

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Well I'm a really anal collector, and the god of war game that came with the red psp comes in a cardboard sleeve, so I'm trying to get a psp game case to put it in. It's really hard to find what I'm looking for on the internet as the market is flooded with tons of 3rd party umd holders, the outside hard casing that contains the UMD disc, etc.
I want the same psp case that new games come in. It's simple to find replacement empty dvd/gamecube cases, but I've had no luck finding them for the psp!

Heh heh you said anal :D

If you are just looking for a couple I don't mind sending you them. They are from original psp umd games, but I just keep the games in a umd holder (I am not an anal collector!!). If you want them just pm your address and i'll send. I'd be posting from Ireland so it would take a little while to arrive in US unless you would want to pay for express post/ courier. Usually takes about 7-10 days using normal cheapo surface mail which aint too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
sataniC Virus said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:

Heh heh you said anal :D

If you are just looking for a couple I don't mind sending you them. They are from original psp umd games, but I just keep the games in a umd holder (I am not an anal collector!!). If you want them just pm your address and i'll send. I'd be posting from Ireland so it would take a little while to arrive in US unless you would want to pay for express post/ courier. Usually takes about 7-10 days using normal cheapo surface mail which aint too bad.

That's very generous :D

Sure, I could take 2 off your hands. I'll pay whatever the postage is (assuming it isn't exorbitant). I'll drop you a PM.

there's an ebay seller who sells them for 4$ after shipping, with multiple colors.
pm me for a link.

waffles said:
there's an ebay seller who sells them for 4$ after shipping, with multiple colors.
pm me for a link.
I think you're referring to the replacement outter casing, though I suppose it's possible that they make them in different colors.

In any event, you can post it here. It's not warez, or anything ;)

waffles said:
whoops, guess i read that too quickly.
heres the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-UMD-REPLACEMENT-CASE...p3286.m14.l1318
i might have a couple cases i dont need, but im not positive.
im in the us, btw.

Yeah, the problem is that it's very difficult to be specific in google searches. Those outter casings are always coming up with little to no results for what I'm actually looking for.

In any event, Satanic has been very generous. Fortunately, I don't think I need anymore atm, but thanks for your offer, waffles :)

Back