psx rearmed & psx for pandora

it's a torrent file and i have a imac with unix so i do not think this will work.

i give up....

with pnd 8 it says i need the bioslogy with version 4 it does not say that .

at least i can play n64.

i suuuuuurrrrrrrrenderrrrrrrrr :blink:

On first-run, PCSX ReARMed will say that.

If you already have the relevant BIOS, and have put it in the right place (in a directory called bios in PCSX ReARMed's folder in appdata), then you just need to go into the Advanced settings in PCSX ReARMed and change it from HLE to whatever the name of the BIOS you're using is by using the d-pad. Then all you have to do is go back to the previous menu and choose "Save Global Config".

Disclaimer: I don't have my Pandora to hand right now and wrote the above from memory. Some pieces of text may be incorrectly written here.

The bios is HLE which came with the pnd4 version. I cannot change that with the d-pad. not that i don't know how ; it will not change :p

iF i download version 8 and keep the previous bios, i am sure it will still say HLE??...am i wrong?

I tried running 8 with the bios from 4 but i still got the ' i need bio message'.

I do have the bios in the psx appdata folder, along with the pnd 4 and the 1 game. Also had it with 8.

Sorry i have to say this but ..what the 'HLE' am i suppposed to do :D :blink: ???!!!!

Ever see it when somebody takes their index finger and repeatedly moves the finger up and down the lips???...this is me now :p

PRO... i think you met your match with me this time sir!!

Density is my middle name B)

Don't mean to be rude but i must go now ....if there is anything posted here, i will read this first thing AM.

Last edited:
The bios is HLE which came with the pnd4 version. I cannot change that with the d-pad. not that i don't know how ; it will not change :p

iF i download version 8 and keep the previous bios, i am sure it will still say HLE??...am i wrong?

I tried running 8 with the bios from 4 but i still got the ' i need bio message'.

I do have the bios in the psx appdata folder, along with the pnd 4 and the 1 game. Also had it with 8.
The BIOS needs to be in a folder called bios inside (if memory serves, as again I don't have my Pandora to hand right now) a folder called pcsx_rearmed which is in appdata - if you put it there, you'll be able to change it from HLE to whatever the BIOS you're using is.

Sorry i have to say this but ..what the 'HLE' am i suppposed to do :D :blink: ???!!!!
That, good sir, is a terrible pun. :lol:

Don't mean to be rude but i must go now ....if there is anything posted here, i will read this first thing AM.
Ma'am would be what I am. ;) Anyway, the above is all I can suggest for now - hopefully it will get you on the right track.

Last edited by a moderator:

The BIOS needs to be in a folder called bios inside (if memory serves, as again I don't have my Pandora to hand right now) a folder called pcsx_rearmed which is in appdata - if you put it there, you'll be able to change it from HLE to whatever the BIOS you're using is.

Ma'am would be what I am. ;) Anyway, the above is all I can suggest for now - hopefully it will get you on the right track.
pardon ma'am :eek:

pardon ma'am :eek:
To be perfectly frank ,joe or bob.....i haven't a clue what the name of my bios is .

However ,i do have everything where you said it should be.

If you choose to delve into this any further, how might i find the name of mr./mrs. bios?

I tried looking on my sd card that it was put on .

Regards,

The big PUN :D

Last edited:
Sorry for being a bit slow to get back to you, hakmanplayer! I'll PM you the name of the file you should be looking for.

Sorry for the late reply to this thread.

You are putting the bios in the wrong place, thats why it doesnt show up in the options. Im fairly sure you can call it whatever you want once its in the right place.

The correct directory is indeed called "bios" and it is hidden! You must turn on "show hidden files" in Thunar to see it! Its in Pandora/appdata/psx_rearmed/.pcsx

Once you get that far you will be able to see your memory cards directory as well.

Thanks but i cannot figure this out at all. :angry:

I have just accepted the fact that i will not be able to play pcsx rearmed games on the Pandora.

Many have tried to help me to no avail. i have become the one not to help ; the crazy leper of the Pandora forums. :huh:

Sorry but i need a private tutor to be able to use this emulator.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back