Purple Screen

Edit: deleted my comment and created a new topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ED: I sent mine sometime in april, any chance that its there yet? Its the one from North Dakota, USA with the PTOD, broken shoulder button, and cracked case if that helps :p

Evildragon, Today I Sent to you my pandora to repair the LCD cable. I hope my pandora is back as soon as possible.

Thanks for all.

Speedy Gonzales ! As for my case, I've send my pandora with the same problem on the first days of august (of this year 2012 of course ^^) and now we're the 9th of september and I've not recieved it, and never recieved any email for it's arrival confirmation...

How can it be explained ? I'm started to worry very much about my Pandora... :(

EDIT : BUT I can understand about the delays ! Too many things to look at so good luck !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and HELP!!

I bought my Pandora a few years back from a private seller, and have become very attached to it... The guy pre-loaded it with a bunch of emulators and what not, and I have been in love ever since!!! However, over the past year it has been losing the picture on the screen!! After cruising a few comments on the net, I realized that I'm getting the purple screen of death!!!!!!!!! It sometimes works when I wiggle the screen but for the most part, its dead!!!! I have no way of contacting the original owner of it, so I'm unsure of its origin. It is a first batch pandora though. Any help or direction is of appreciated!

thank you all,

-Vince

You can get replacement lcd cables from dragonbox.de.

or you can send in your unit. But open a support ticket first and ask about a quote as you got it secondhand.

Back