Beta Qbittorrent

Coldbird

I was rather unhappy with the available torrent downloaders on Pandora (Transmission), so I ported this one. :rolleyes:

It's a lot more pleasant to use, resembling famous clients like uTorrent, Azureus, etc. but remains lightweight... the reason I'm posting this in Beta-Testing Subforums is because I ported this one real quick in my lunchbreak over here at school... and I have no way of connecting my Pandora to a WiFi here...

So before I upload it to the Open Handheld Archive, I would like some feedback whether everything is working properly. ;)

All data is saved in the apps Appdata Folder, Home-Clean. :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13011238/qbittorrent-1.3.3-pandora.pnd

it works!
it defaults to ./QT_Dir or something similar I assume that's going to appdata

regardless I changed it to my bigger SD card and it's somewhat happily downloading an Ubuntu iso.

Roger. Will give it a try myself once I'm home and then upload it to Openhandhelds.

Actually my Pandora serves as a wonderful lightweight and fanless torrent downloader for me...

2x 32GB SD Cards, plenty for some good stuff... I just remove the battery, plug it into the charger and let it run overnight downloading what I want.. :D

Way easier on power consumption than any Desktop computer can be... however... with Transmission a lot of the trackers I am a member of didn't work properly as they have a uTorrent / Azureus limitation... this torrent downloader though mimics Azureus, opening up my favorite trackers to me once more.

Also I like the interface a lot more than the Transmission one.. more or less explaining why I bundled this up for you guys.

Either way. Uploading to Openhandhelds now.

Can't upload... getting a database error on Openhandhelds... ED - what's wrong?

OK, cool, this sounds useful! Maybe we could RSS torrents and have a weekly show with the latest software/updates from the OP team? That'd be really cool, bundling it with the Pandora...

I cant seem to get it to run. After clicking on the pnd it accesses the sd card for a few seconds but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Here it is. Thanks for your help. The support in the forums is really awesome :)

sudo /usr/pandora/scripts/pnd_run.sh -m -p /media/mmcblk0p1/pandora/menu//qbittorrent-1.3.3-pandora.pnd -e launch.sh -b qbittorrent
not mounted on loop yet, doing so
LoopMountedon:
/dev/loop7
Filetype is ISO
Mounting PND (mount) :
/dev/loop7 on /mnt/pnd/qbittorrent type iso9660 (ro)
Filesystem is vfat
Mounting the Union FS using /media/mmcblk0p1/pandora/appdata/qbittorrent as Write directory:
mount -t aufs -o exec,noplink,dirs=/media/mmcblk0p1/pandora/appdata/qbittorrent=rw+nolwh:/mnt/pnd/qbittorrent=rr none /mnt/utmp/qbittorrent
none on /mnt/utmp/qbittorrent type aufs (rw,si=6175a237,noplink)
none on /mnt/utmp/qbittorrent type aufs (rw,si=6175a237,noplink)
[------------------------------]{ App start }[---------------------------------]
usr/bin/qbittorrent: error while loading shared libraries: liblber-2.4.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[-------------------------------]{ App end }[----------------------------------]
cleanup done

This appears to be your problem:

Code:
usr/bin/qbittorrent: error while loading shared libraries: liblber-2.4.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I don't have a solution though, Coldbird will need to address it. :)

I don't know what happened but now it starts. I have been messing around with the new pnd store and reinstalled the codec pack. Maybe that changed something...

Back