qemu + gta pnd how to ge it runnung?

test version works great but how to change the language of text? also the version on the repo (non functional version) shows screenshots from GTA, GTA2 and GTA London, are these included in the PND?

Oh That with the Pictures is right.

Will fix that soon ;)

Its only GTA 1 :)

The Version from the Repo is fixed,just redownload it and delete a existing Appdata Directory ;)

This Version work ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you create a GTA2 version PND? If the thing won't work with freedos maybe react os could work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Idea but GTA2 is Windows Only.

I tested it under ReactOS but no chance,sorry  :unsure:  

Exept you find GTA2 Dos Files ;)

Then have we a Chance :p

is this version better than PSX versions that could run on PCSX ReARMed
With double resolution on PCSX ReARMed it's about the same. This PND only has the DOS version, the windows 95 version of the game had multiplayer support which could of been kind of cool. I thought the Windows version of the game was bundled in the freeware release or am I mistaken that for my CD install?

PSX version has a much lower frame rate than the PC version, PC version is superior. But i suppose we can get GTA2 running via PSX emulation

PSX version has a much lower frame rate than the PC version, PC version is superior. But i suppose we can get GTA2 running via PSX emulation

It has less cops and stuff than the PC version :(

But it works^^

See the Video in the Official Tread,is it to slow for your 1 GHZ? Hmm maybe you can try a faster USB Stick ;)

Back