qorganizer good size of the window ?

delicator

Still Fresh
My Qorganizer is too big, it's anoying i have to move the windows to use it

It's normal behavior ?

Someone as solution ?

edit: 2nd question, I use preference windows to say qorganizer use my sd card instead of internal memory to store data, but, when i open it again, the storage is in the nand...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm willing to bet that it is normal behaviour, because it was written for a desktop OS with a much larger screen.

no idea what a solution would be.

sorry if this is a stupid reply, I don't have my pandora yet.. but can't you just maximize the application?

sorry if this is a stupid reply, I don't have my pandora yet.. but can't you just maximize the application?

not stupid ;) but no i'v try, and i'v try to "catch" a corner to reduce but no work
Ugh, there should be a way to start an application with a specified size.

Hang on, can't you select somewhere to start an application maximised? Or am I confusing a windows option..

Also, double clicking on the bar with the name of the app and close buttons etc (what is that even called?) might do it?

Simple suggestions, but that's what I would try..

edit: read comment #8

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=671942

It's normal behavior ?
You can remove the toolbar for more height space. But it should fit on screen.

edit: 2nd question, I use preference windows to say qorganizer use my sd card instead of internal memory to store data, but, when i open it again, the storage is in the nand...
/mnt/utmp/qorganizer is on your sdcard... (appdata)

It's normal behavior ?
You can remove the toolbar for more height space. But it should fit on screen.

/mnt/utmp/qorganizer is on your sdcard... (appdata)

Hello

i'v no time to try again before today ;)

Yes without the toolbar I win space in height, but, the windows don't feet screen size. And, i don't know how try to pass parameter to a pnd, perhaps I need to "open" and modify command line into ?

(thanks for the info about saving folder)

Yes without the toolbar I win space in height, but, the windows don't feet screen size.
your XFCE window manager configuration must have something wrong then (the window should fit on the screen even with the toolbar)
Thanks i'll try

i keep config as original and, i'v same issue with minimenu.

I'll try, I search and comeback :)

Thanks i'll try

Try to remove appdata/qorganizer/.qOrganizer/qOrganizer/qOrganizer.ini (which store the window size....)
Ok, found the file, i'v read it, and found this line windowssize=@Size(xxxx xxxx) I'v change xxx by the pandora resolution and same again

so i delete the fil, and restart app, and GOOD it's ok, size is good

Thanks a lot

Thanks i'll try

Try to remove appdata/qorganizer/.qOrganizer/qOrganizer/qOrganizer.ini (which store the window size....)
Ok, found the file, i'v read it, and found this line windowssize=@Size(xxxx xxxx) I'v change xxx by the pandora resolution and same again

so i delete the fil, and restart app, and GOOD it's ok, size is good

Thanks a lot

I up this topic

Qorganizer worked fine, and, I launch it in the minimenu, and size trouble happends again.

I think, in the minimenu, Qorganizer doesn't have the right size of screen

Back