Question About Psp Emulator

MWeston

Internal Development
Website
openpandora.ca
I am wondering what happens when you finish a disc in the PSP emulator and the game wants the next disc?

I am thinking about playing Final Fantasy VII again. I bought the PS1 just for that game! The problem is that if I can't save my game before it asks for the next disc, how would I ever finish the game?

I wonder if anyone has dealt with this yet?

I am wondering what happens when you finish a disc in the PSP emulator and the game wants the next disc?

I am thinking about playing Final Fantasy VII again. I bought the PS1 just for that game! The problem is that if I can't save my game before it asks for the next disc, how would I ever finish the game?

I wonder if anyone has dealt with this yet?
you have to give the save name and game id the same data.
EG:
Save Name: Final Fantasy VII
Game ID: SLES 12344

for all the discs. Normally there would be a one digit change in the game ID, you have to manually set the game id so it is the same for all.

As for the saving, that happens after each disc, remember ;)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh cool, thanks for the information.

Actually, I haven't played the game since it was new in 1997 so I probably stopped playing it in early 1998. That's actually nice since I remember only lit bits of it now and it should be fun to start all over!

Oh cool, thanks for the information.

Actually, I haven't played the game since it was new in 1997 so I probably stopped playing it in early 1998. That's actually nice since I remember only lit bits of it now and it should be fun to start all over!
Same here, and it was every bit as enjoyable the second time round :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back