Quick nub update (2010-09-17)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
We just got the update that testing results won't be there before Monday.

They have not enough testing cycles yet.

For me, this sounds good - as it means the current nubs haven't failed testing yet.

Don't take my word for that, we'll know for sure next week. However, if they had failed the test already, they wouldn't need more cycles ;)

Fingers crossed :)

Good to hear, and good luck. :) I think that the tested nubs that are currently in use are already a brilliant piece of hardware - these improved ones should be the icing on the cake.

Nub-tastic.

And what a cool job to play with your nubs all day long.

add another set of crossed fingers... i really have my fingers crossed and hoping for the best to come. :D

Please get at least a handfull of new nubs shipped to the UK once they are through testing - I will transplant my own...

Good to hear, maybe the Board number 1000 is ready until they arive so they only need to solder the nubs on and send 1000 Boards in the next 4 Weeks to uk..

I hope everything works out with these and you get some spares in. I need to replace the left one on my nubber before the N64 emulator gets any better. At least the pcsx4all is keeping me busy with out having to use the nub.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what's a NUB???

P.S.: Keep up the good work, that's an exciting little piece of hardware

I'll tie a knot in my epenis. It's a nice trick if you can do it. ;)

It'll also help me to remember to check back on Monday for news.

They have not enough testing cycles yet.

For me, this sounds good - as it means the current nubs haven't failed testing yet.
Either that, or they just won't bother to begin with the testing before Monday ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday Afternoon in the USA, may whe have any updates??

And how long than, until the soldered boards are on the way to UK?

Amateur...

Did you really think they would be done on Monday? This Monday???? :)

Just kidding, ED is probably as eager to post news about it as we are to read them...

Well, working day is not even over yet in USA.

Also, I said NOT BEFORE Monday... could also be Tuesday or later :)

And yes, I'm eager to hear news about the nubs :D

Back