Quick Presales Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Adams said:
Well yer, thats the main cause of the LED reverse polarity issue cos sum 14 year old chinese idiot cant solder LEDs properly (machines can do it cos leds arent surface mountable)

I just hope they wear gloves...

Its ok, AFAIK gp2x.co.uk only sell the GP2Xs that have been made in Korea. Now i'm gonna stop feeding the troll.

PS: Top recomendations to GP2X.co.uk (to anyone else reading)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make sure you use gloves to remove the gp2x from it's box, and wash your gp2x before using to prevent catching bird flu/scar's disease. Don't want you to have that now do we?

[I smell a troll... ]

Ok, so some 15 year old Korean sweatshop worker is paid 0.10 yen an hour to solder highly dangerous LEDS and PSU parts to a motherboard? Recipe for GP2X disaster.

I cant wait for my GP2X to come in the post, just 2 more months to wait!

No no no, 2 months till I can afford it. Im on Korean Game Park Holdings factory wages at the moment.

Mark Adams said:
Well yer, thats the main cause of the LED reverse polarity issue cos sum 14 year old chinese idiot cant solder LEDs properly (machines can do it cos leds arent surface mountable)

I just hope they wear gloves...
Strange, I wonder how those LEDs on the developer board were fixed there. They're certainly too small to hand solder :).

Ive come across some pretty lame Nike ripoffs in my time, DONT WEAR timberlands, in 2004, their main factory (Kingmaker Footwear) was accused of beating women who worked theyre and poisoning them with rotten food.

Maybe those LEDS on the dev board where part of a much larger section of the PCB, so the korean kids had to solder a large section of PCB to another PCB board to fit the lights on.

You'd be surprised mate at the power of the chinese factory workers! Some of the things they do, it makes my paperound look like no work at all, and I thought I get paid shit wages 10 quid for walkin round like a plonker for 2 hours putting papers through peoples doors. THESE guys have to be electronics experts and trained (without the training) electro static bonding machine workers. :lol:

Mark Adams said:
Maybe those LEDS on the dev board where part of a much larger section of the PCB, so the korean kids had to solder a large section of PCB to another PCB board to fit the lights on.
Nope, I think you were just wrong.

Mark Adams said:
Ive come across some pretty lame Nike ripoffs in my time, DONT WEAR timberlands, in 2004, their main factory (Kingmaker Footwear) was accused of beating women who worked theyre and poisoning them with rotten food.

You'd be surprised mate at the power of the chinese factory workers! Some of the things they do, it makes my paperound look like no work at all, and I thought I get paid shit wages 10 quid for walkin round like a plonker for 2 hours putting papers through peoples doors. THESE guys have to be electronics experts and trained (without the training) electro static bonding machine workers. :lol:
What the hell is an electrostatics bonding machine? Electrostatics is an area of physics, closesly related to magnetism.

err, anyway... to answer the topic...
I bought a Gameking (lol) back when they were still GBAx.com - seemed brand new. Although, those things are made in China, much different manufacturing proceedure than Korea :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back