Random Memorabilia With Order?

jocejrod

i just thought it would be nice if first batchers could get a random piece of history with their pandora. i would personally like one of the small bottles used in the carry case pictures. or craigs hat. or maybe a lock of ED's hair. idk, just something :-D

I still think it would be cool if ED, Mweston and Craig would sign like 25 (or even bit more) cases on the inside and just ship them out randomly.....

torpor said:
I want his giggly Pommy girlfriend. I'm sure I'll find a use for her.

Like making her count all of your pennies into little stacks?

Last edited by a moderator:
While this isn't exactly random, and yes I realize they live all over the planet, ->if<- they all got together it would be really awesome to have a complete "team Pandora" group photo(like a jpeg or something) we could use as our Pandora's desktop wallpaper.

You are asking too much ,this place is now getting funny to the point of a joke.

ImmaculateChimp said:
While this isn't exactly random, and yes I realize they live all over the planet, ->if<- they all got together it would be really awesome to have a complete "team Pandora" group photo(like a jpeg or something) we could use as our Pandora's desktop wallpaper.
You mean when they all get together. They're all flying to the UK for assembly.

Unfortunately, I have no use for a group photo and Vlynndar already has dibs on Craig's roof.

Free stickers. That's like the standard extra. They're both advertisements and ... stickers. Even Apple still puts stickers in with their products, which they have been doing for 30 years.

Shotgun/I calls/Dibs on MWeston's sunnies/sunglasses

burnnotice-thumb-570x390-2590.jpg

REF: INTERNATIONAL DIBS LAW

I just pulled an Apple!

What about free fingerprints on the cases?

It'll be fun to figure out which ones belong to whom.

ashdjones said:
What about free fingerprints on the cases?

It'll be fun to figure out which ones belong to whom.
Or some dandruff inside the screen.

Back