Random Memorabilia With Order?

Mjlink said:
MWeston said:
darien said:
It was cool when the silk screening was going to say First Batch. But then...
Now the battery compartment sticker says it.
So it's silkscreened inside the battery compartment or are there first batch stickers being made and stuck there?
I imagine there's a big sticker inside the battery compartment with whatever legal notices are required (CE, branding, trademarks & patents, model#), and they're including a "first batch" mark on there somewhere.

If the graphics file is handy, I'm sure we'd all love to see what the sticker looks like!

(But on the other hand, people will inevitably offer their opinions on what is wrong with the design, so maybe you'd be better off not showing it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
See I knew this would happen: Speculation --> Stickers ETC.

Stickers come off, I actually would prefer a silkscreened first batch logo on the inside of the battery cover personally.

Peace & Sour Diesel,

Link

Pardon me if I'm misreading, but how is "stickers" speculation? It is very clear that MWeston said the word sticker. :p

Prometheus said:
Pardon me if I'm misreading, but how is "stickers" speculation? It is very clear that MWeston said the word sticker. :p
my only excuse is that i'm tethering my internet off an iphone.

And of course I'm high.
:blink:

Peace & stickers

Link

Mjlink said:
See I knew this would happen: Speculation --> Stickers ETC.

Stickers come off, I actually would prefer a silkscreened first batch logo on the inside of the battery cover personally.

Peace & Sour Diesel,

Link

It's unlikely to come off, it's underneath the battery :)
It goes into the recessed area you see here:
DSC07009.jpg

I hope they look something like this:
4504410343_e74133bcf6.jpg

Attachments

• 4504410343_e74133bcf6.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 79
Sugar_Kane said:
I hope they look something like this:
Haha! Brilliant!

Did you know that there's a wacky company somewhere that tries to sell what they claim to be nit-repelling badges, with unicorns similar to those on them? :lol:

(Yes, yes, "Confirmed: Pandora with unicorn sticker repels nits.". :p)

Attachments

• 4504410343_e74133bcf6.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 141
IF there are going to be boards that have resistors riding piggyback that'd be the best 1st batch indicator for me and I hope I get one of them. It would be a reminder of the 1st batch teething problems. And then there would be the case of two resistors on your board humping each other. Call it resistor fetish :)

relliker said:
IF there are going to be boards that have resistors riding piggyback that'd be the best 1st batch indicator for me and I hope I get one of them. It would be a reminder of the 1st batch teething problems. And then there would be the case of two resistors on your board humping each other. Call it resistor fetish :)

633873090324781115-rule34.jpg

(Yes, I know those aren't resistors).

relliker said:
1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 81
Back