Re-order Emails Going Out Now

Do i have to wait till money is refunded before re-ordering?also do i have to contact them to tell which method of payment i'm doing?

cheers

antheus123 said:
Do i have to wait till money is refunded before re-ordering?also do i have to contact them to tell which method of payment i'm doing?

Have you received an email? If not, you may not have to re-order.

If you have, it tells you to tell them what you want to do.

If you want to pay by bank transfer before the refund has arrived, that is your choice. It is not what openpandora recommends - they tell you to wait for the refund.

If you want to pay by credit card that is not possible yet, but will be possible in the near future.

edit for clarity - thanks God Ginrai.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little adendum (sp?) to TaG's post just to make sure he isn't misinterpreted:

TaG said:
antheus123 said:

Have you received an email? If not, you may not have to re-order.

If you have, it tells you to tell them what you want to do.

If you want to pay by bank transfer before the refund has arrived, that is your choice. It is not what openpandora recommends - they tell you to wait for the refund.

If you want to pay by credit card that is not possible yet, but will be possible in the near future.
-God Ginrai

Hey there, Just got my email today and im from the UK (and ordered mine on saturday afternoon). No refund into my account yet tho so ill wait till then to replace the order. B)

last week I emailed the openpandora, and they enformed me that yes I was on the list for re-ordering, since then I've received no further email, nor is there any sign of any refunds. Is there any cut off date for these emails, or do we simply wait for some-one to blow the all clear?

Stouffa said:
last week I emailed the openpandora, and they enformed me that yes I was on the list for re-ordering, since then I've received no further email, nor is there any sign of any refunds. Is there any cut off date for these emails, or do we simply wait for some-one to blow the all clear?
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=45096

End of the week supposedly.

Stouffa said:
You actually got an answer???

I contacted them days ago about a possible problem with my delivery address and I still haven't heared from them.

You may wish to try sending from another address. I know gmail throws my original address into spam. I sent from gmail and got a response same day yesterday and any time I sent from there. I had a problem with a non-exsistent MX record for the host that has been resolved now but they confirmed they havn't tried to contact me. I sit and wait for the all clear like everyone else now. :)

So has anyone outside of the UK even been hit yet? Because if as of two days ago they were still working on the first region then I think everything being sorted by the end of this week is rather over optimistic.

Stouffa said:
This has been updated here:
Chip said:
White Demon said:
How about how far through the process they are? Maybe just a 'we are 90% through UK refunds' or 'we have finished the UK and Euro refunds and are now on to the US refunds' etc. would be nice, and would only take them a couple of minutes (at most) to update.
I'm told that refunds are going a bit slower than expected, but they are going. I should have a decent update for everybody in the next day or two.
Karel Jansens said:
Stouffa said:
You actually got an answer???

I contacted them days ago about a possible problem with my delivery address and I still haven't heared from them.I haven't heard from them after I replied about the re-order. I'm guessing they just have too much stuff to get through.

I'm hoping that the update Chip refers to comes quickly and is a pretty good update because on some of the other threads around I sense people getting a bit antsy and concerned about their money . This is not what we want.

I keep advocating patience but it seems to be running out in some quarters. They may be a vocal minority but it isn't good for business.
As Eniko asks, has anyone outside the UK received a re-order email yet?

him in the uk and still not had e-mail or refund was about the last to order on sunday so do not think thay have done all the uk just yet

I must admit I'm getting a tad concerned now. I'm in the UK and I did get an email back on Nov 8. Though I've not had a refund yet, and I've been checking the account I used to pay for my pandora daily. I'm really hoping my refund will come through next week.

ljones

They said that they've put the refunds through, but they're taking much longer than expected to get to people - probably more of the bank being a pain in the ass.

If you got an email, you'll get a refund. Don't worry.

GhostChaserUK said:
him in the uk and still not had e-mail or refund was about the last to order on sunday so do not think thay have done all the uk just yet

Or it could be that your not affected...

ljones said:
I must admit I'm getting a tad concerned now. I'm in the UK and I did get an email back on Nov 8. Though I've not had a refund yet, and I've been checking the account I used to pay for my pandora daily. I'm really hoping my refund will come through next week.

ljones
Ditto.

Interestingly, we have been told that the refund emails would probably be done at the "end of the week" for three weeks now.

Squidge said:
GhostChaserUK said:

Or it could be that he has won 10000000 in the lottery. Because, in either case, the information from the Pandora crew has been wholly inaccurate so far.

They should've just had it with PayPal where you can acknowledge a transaction and it is authorized but the money is taken out later (In this case when the Pandora is actually created) and then there wouldn't be any of this mess (Since they could've just canceled it).

Daryoon said:
Interestingly, we have been told that the refund emails would probably be done at the "end of the week" for three weeks now.

Squidge said:
GhostChaserUK said:

Or it could be that he has won 10000000 in the lottery. Because, in either case, the information from the Pandora crew has been wholly inaccurate so far.

First of all, it's only been 2 weeks since the Refunds started. They have not been telling us it would be done at the end of the week for 3 weeks, so stop trolling.

-God Ginrai

Back